Someone who'll tell it like it is, and how it has to be. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone who'll tell it like it is, and how it has to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Say what you like, she "bagged" her Governorship to enhance her "image" as a National Level Contender. (Earning her big bucks in so doing.... she DOES earn "appearance money" you know.)

Thus she ran and won the responsibility of being the Governor, using the trust and confidence of the voters in so doing and violated that trust by "quitting" to further her career (and fortune).

Willing to place further "trust" in someone like that? I am NOT, for one. (Old Marine saying: If I can't trust you..... Fork You!)

If, however, she should run and actually win the nomination..... I would have to hold my nose (again) and vote for her vis-a-vis Obama. (ANYONE but Obama. He's done enough damage already.)

Bottom line..... she "talks the talk", but seems more surface "fluff" rather than "stuff".

My two cents worth.

GG
    As a tea party supporter I wish she would just go away. She will only bring more splintering and weaken any effort to vote-out Obama.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Doesn't matter who you like. Just vote for somebody without the D in front of their name.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I'm going to step out my back door and look at Russia for a moment. You guys help yourself to some popcorn while I'm away!

Someone who'll tell it like it is, and how it has to be.-popcorn.gif

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dennis1209 View Post
    I'm going to step out my back door and look at Russia for a moment. You guys help yourself to some popcorn while I'm away!

While you are at it, count out the 57 states!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis1209 View Post

Really showing your ignorance there Denny boy!
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."

7. Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    Really showing your ignorance there Denny boy!
    I think Denny Boy will get it, he just needs more range time.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by pafindr View Post
    It's to soon for me to get on any of the Reps band wagon. I'm waiting for more info and more skeletons before I make my decision.
    I don't agree with Rubio as VP, he'll do a lot more good in the Senate then he would as VP. Once he spends a little time in the Senate, and doesn't dirty himself to much, he'll make a great President.

I'm all for any one except Obama or Romney. He's as bad as Obama.
    Rubio speaks from the heart, Obama speaks from the teleprompter.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

..... and so the character assasination techniques of the Dem/Prog/Left got her to quit?

There IS an old saying in politics.... if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. She chose to get out of the kitchen, apparently. THEY WIN!

You CAN'T blink in a staring contest!

Just sayin'.

GG

P.S. STILL don't want a "quitter" sitting in the Oval Office. Particularly considering what is going to HAVE to be done to put this Nation back on a sound financial basis. (Guaranteed to win no friends amongst the general public, forced to bite the bullet in the matter.)
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

She "quit" to save Alaska from non-stop litigation initiated by the left due to her presence, which Alaska and she could not afford. A necessity, and hardly a dishonorable sacrifice.

Both parties are equally responsible for this 2nd Great Depression. The debt ceiling has been a joke! Democrats and Republicans have both raised it time and time again. Thanks to NAFTA and the other free trade agreements our politicians negotiated for us most of our manufacturing jobs have gone overseas.

I am not going to reward a Democrat or Republican with my vote for the work they have done in destroying the American Dream for the tens of millions of Americas working class. It dumbfounds me as to why so many American voters blindly give their loyalty to a political party that has done such a poor job of representing them.

My vote is going to anyone who is Not a Republican or Democrat!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast