Someone who'll tell it like it is, and how it has to be. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Someone who'll tell it like it is, and how it has to be.

Quote Originally Posted by TooCalm View Post

My vote is going to anyone who is Not a Republican or Democrat!
    At this point, you have to run as a Republican, even if you're an Independent or just plain Conservative. Enough people aren't gonna vote for a third party. Even when they should.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Rubio speaks from the heart, Obama speaks from the teleprompter.
    I agree with you 100%.
    Rubio has a great head on his shoulder but putting him in the VP seat would squelch the good he can do. Being in the Senate seat will allow him to do some good, especially for FL.
    Let him put a little time in the Senate so he doesn't seem to green. After a term or two there he will easily become President. I know FL will vote him right through, especially from the Cuba community.
    I'm not a lawyer so take it for what it's worth. For legal advice ask a lawyer.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Those who accept second best must learn to live with mediocrity. - pafindr

So you would have hung in there, bankrupted your family, and not been able to do your job? Wow! That sounds smart.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    At this point, you have to run as a Republican, even if you're an Independent or just plain Conservative. Enough people aren't gonna vote for a third party. Even when they should.
    That third party is the Libertarian party. They support gun rights, and a lot of other things that the Republican party only claims to support. If you can get past that blind loyalty to the republican party take a look at the libertarian party's beliefs. Look up the Libertarian Party on the computer and click on About Us. Then read What is Libertarianism? What you read might make you take a deeper look at their philosophy. After all it is based on Liberty, the principal that this country was founded on.

That third party is the Libertarian party. They support gun rights, and a lot of other things that the Republican party only claims to support. If you can get past that blind loyalty to the republican party take a look at the libertarian party's beliefs. Look up the Libertarian Party on the computer and click on About Us. Then read What is Libertarianism? What you read might make you take a deeper look at their philosophy. After all it is based on Liberty, the principal that this country was founded on.
    I'm aware of the Libertarian party. I'm just saying that not enough people will vote for a Libertarian candidate, at least not this time around. All voting for a Libertarian the next election will do is hand the libtards a vote. Can't afford that at this point in time. The 11/12 election will decide if this country survives or not. Kinda important.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

That third party is the Libertarian party.

I joined the Libertarian Party several years ago. It turns out the only thing they were really interested in to the point of actually taking action was legalizing drugs. I didn't bother with the dues again.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

I was aware of them, but it wasn't until I read what they are about that I made up my mind to vote for them.
    The Democrats and Republicans are both responsible for our current economic Depression. Based on their past performance I Do Not Trust Either Party To Save This Country. This country will survive. It's the middle class and the American Dream that's dying.

The Libertarian site has The Worlds Smallest Political Quiz. It has 5 political categories. #1. Right (conservative), #2. Left (Liberal), #3. Libertarian, #4. Statist (Big Government), and #5. Centrist.

It's 10 questions 5 personal issues 5 economic issues where you click on Agree, Maybe, or Disagree.
    It will show you where your political views lie. I have changed answers to check it out. The test is not biased. Take it. You may be surprised at the results. I was!

Although there is truth in your statement, unfortunately a libertarian candidate has zero chance of winning the election... thus your vote benefits Obama.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by maybejim View Post
    That third party is the Libertarian party.

I joined the Libertarian Party several years ago. It turns out the only thing they were really interested in to the point of actually taking action was legalizing drugs. I didn't bother with the dues again.
    I am not joining and giving them money. A vote is all they are going to get out of me.

Legalizing drugs would take a Huge Financial Burden off of the American tax payers. Take a look at the Drug War Clock. It tracks how much money our government is spending in a vain effort to stop the drug trade. Then there is the cost of keeping drug offenders locked up in prison. The USA has well over 2 million prisoners.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Although there is truth in your statement, unfortunately a libertarian candidate has zero chance of winning the election... thus your vote benefits Obama.
    No they can't win the presidential election, but there are other positions where they stand a chance.

My vote will not benefit Obama unless the majority of NC voters vote for him and he wins NC. It is the electoral votes that elects the president.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast