And these people want to run our healthcare. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And these people want to run our healthcare.

Originally Posted by Senator Chris Dodd

"Passage of such a requirement would restrict home ownership to only those who can afford it."

Since when did Chris Dodd join this forum?
    Charlie

"These people" want to run our lives. Under the guise of making things better for all Americans, they sell their programs... Funny how it never really makes things better for all...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

And keep in mind if they "relocate" to stores like Walmart. That will make it illegal to carry in the "new" post offices.

Quote Originally Posted by crappiekiller2 View Post
    And keep in mind if they "relocate" to stores like Walmart. That will make it illegal to carry in the "new" post offices.
    No carry in WalMart?!! WalMart is and always will be, a required carry location... I've seen the creatures lurking there..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    That's the point!
    He, like Franks and a number of the more Liberal Congresscritters are simply held captive by their voting constituencies..... for the most part those of the "moocher" class. He could hardly say anything different and keep their "support".

It's what happens when your election and reelection(s) are primarily contingent on a program of "Bread and Circuses". Once that pattern begins, it is most difficult for a politician to "back off" on the baksheesh and largesse.

One of the major reasons why the Dems, in particular, are most reticent to reduce Government spending, hence deficits, hence debt levels. They are trapped into behaviors by their supporters. They cut spending to the moocher class, they cut their own political throats. Worst of all, none of them have the nads to go for the good of the Country rather than just for their own political survival.

The abyss becons our financial stability but they will commit themselves to the leap into that abyss rather than attempting to remedy the problem.

THIS is the integrity of some of the "fine souls" we have in Congress, the White House and in senior Government department positions.

"Serve the Country" my butt. The only serving they do is self.

(Rant over.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12