And these people want to run our healthcare.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And these people want to run our healthcare.

And these people want to run our healthcare.

I suppose the messiah will blame e-mail for this one?

http://tinyurl.com/3sjpzwm
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Shame ones got nothing to do with the other, ain't it.

4. The post office should shut down. Private companies like UPS, FedEx, or DHL will jump in to fill the void pretty quickly. This will free up billions of tax payer dollars.
    Will there be job loss? Yup, but those same companies will hire some people to supply the demand.
    I'm not a lawyer so take it for what it's worth. For legal advice ask a lawyer.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Those who accept second best must learn to live with mediocrity. - pafindr

5. [QUOTE=the dark;226669]Shame ones got nothing to do with the other, ain't it.[/QUOTE

You certainly picked the right screen name.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

6. no wonder

My ex-mother in law (aka Satan) is a post master and apparently unable to be fired they just keep getting relocating them until they can find a place they can get along with each other while making an ungodly amount per hour and getting there OT every week plus getting constant raises. In any other job like a real one she wouldn't last a week

7. Quote Originally Posted by marktype1 View Post
    My ex-mother in law (aka Satan) is a post master and apparently unable to be fired they just keep getting relocating them until they can find a place they can get along with each other while making an ungodly amount per hour and getting there OT every week plus getting constant raises. In any other job like a real one she wouldn't last a week
    The well is running dry, those poor saps are too stupid to realize what they did.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

This is sheer genius

In a bid to stem taxpayer losses for bad loans guaranteed by federal housing agencies Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) proposed that borrowers be required to make a 5% down payment in order to qualify.

His proposal was rejected 57-42 on a party-line vote because, as Senator Chris Dodd ( D -Conn) explained, "Passage of such a requirement would restrict home ownership to only those who can afford it."

You can't make this up.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Senator Chris Dodd View Post
    "Passage of such a requirement would restrict home ownership to only those who can afford it."
    That's the point!

Quote Originally Posted by pafindr:226671
    The post office should shut down. Private companies like UPS, FedEx, or DHL will jump in to fill the void pretty quickly. This will free up billions of tax payer dollars.
    Will there be job loss? Yup, but those same companies will hire some people to supply the demand.
    I am a retired Postal worker and the postal service has been in trouble for quite some time.

The post office was in trouble before e-mail became a big thing. We are talking government run don't forget. You know money grows on trees, what me worry, management style. That being said they have buckled to lavish union contracts. These must be honored. The post office could declare itself bankrupt. That would kill the current contract. I don't see that happening. Obama will protect his union buddies, he wants there votes.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast