Hoffa: 'President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hoffa: 'President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these..

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Is is me or does anyone else think Hoffa sounds like Barney Frank?
    Not sure, but I thought he sounded a bit Kennedyesque--Ted Kennedyesque, that is.
    James M. "Jim" Mullins, Jr., Esq.
    Attorney, The Law Offices of James M. Mullins, Jr., PLLC
    Founder and Past President, West Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc.

3. I listened to Hoffa's recording several times. He clearly stated that the Tea Party will be "Taken Out"! This goes beyond Freedom of speech, this is clearly a threat to the American people. My understanding to the term "Taken Out" means to assassinate. this thug is clearly inciting violence against the American people. So, I ask myself, where is the creep in the White House, he must agree otherwise he would call for a Beer summit. Maybe the "organizer" put him up to it, that is why he will not condemn.

His old man took an early dirt nap. Looks like The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Is is me or does anyone else think Hoffa sounds like Barney Frank?
    Nah, he doesn't slobber as much.

The Creep in the White House wants this to happen, he has already associated with a radical America hating preacher, an admitted terrorist and appointed communist to political jobs, now he has ordered the unions to take out tea party folks, he did noting to stop it maybe we tea party folks should take the union out (for dinner and drinks). Works for me.

We could always invite them "hunting" with Sara Palin and former vice Pres. Cheeney. I would be happy to join them all!
    willigun

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    The Creep in the White House wants this to happen, he has already associated with a radical America hating preacher, an admitted terrorist and appointed communist to political jobs, now he has ordered the unions to take out tea party folks, he did noting to stop it maybe we tea party folks should take the union out (for dinner and drinks). Works for me.
    Those thugs don't stand a chance, they would soil their themselves. Old man hoffa got his just dues...seams like his off sping is just as stupid. The postal union is already in self destruct mode these thugs are not far behind.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

He's an idiot. IMO...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Is there a new stadium going up nearby?
    There is a sinkhole forming under the I-90 tunnel in Boston? It was union made...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    What happened? I thought the tea party was the only group that talked trash like that.
    That's what the likes of Pelosi and the pres said. What happened to the civility they called for? Oh that's right, they only wanted the TEA Party and returning vets to be civil. They only know thuggish ways. SEIU, Acorn, NBP have all shown that. The unions that preach this may find that the members turn against them. Forced membership in closed shop states may become a thing of the past.

it's not just Hoffa bumbing his .........

It's not Just Hoffa making noise about this country and the direction in which it is heading, But Richard Trumka another Obama Buddy has been letting of steam as well..
    ~
    AFL-CIO President to Obama: Go to the Mat for Workers - ABC News
    Semper Fi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast