Here we go... Blooming idiot is gonna go berserk and demand bans on firearms..

Thread: Here we go... Blooming idiot is gonna go berserk and demand bans on firearms..

Here we go... Blooming idiot is gonna go berserk and demand bans on firearms..

Bloody weekend: 24 shot in 24 hours prompting Mayor Bloomberg to call for tougher gun laws

NY City has the toughest gun laws in the country, seems they don't work all that well. They restrict the rights and freedoms of the citizens and disarm them, leaving them as helpless sheep. Still the bad and evil doers will have them with little regard for the law.. People are the evil not the guns...

Washington is gonna use this as a call for more useless and unconstitutional restrictions... Remain ready...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Keep your children IN THE HOUSE after 11pm. And while they are home teach them to value life. Find out who they are FLASHMOBING....I mean hanging around with. If little juan has MS13 on his forehead, he is not a good play friend. The streets are not a babysitter. It all starts at the home, check little Ricky for weapons every so often. Give responsible people weapons so they have a fighting chance.

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    Keep your children IN THE HOUSE after 11pm. And while they are home teach them to value life. Find out who they are FLASHMOBING....I mean hanging around with. If little juan has MS13 on his forehead, he is not a good play friend. The streets are not a babysitter. It all starts at the home, check little Ricky for weapons every so often. Give responsible people weapons so they have a fighting chance.
    EXACTLY!

And while your at it, put a meal on the table, make sure the kids' homework is done, chase the troublemakers away, keep the kids indoors, get a job, stop breaking the law yourself and set an example.

NYPOST - "Shaquan was shot in the right leg and was recovering yesterday at Jacobi Medical Center. A 14-year-old girl was shot in the back and a 13-year-old girl was wounded in the left thigh in the 3:39 a.m. barrage."

What the hell is 11-year-old Shaquan doing hanging out at 3:39 AM? Arrest the parent for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

5. They have everything Back-Asswards

Both excellent points, as long as these kids were actually out on the streets and not hit while lying in bed somewhere. Regardless, the blame for these rampant shootings doesn't lie in restricting good citizen's right to keep and bear, but rather an abject failure to prosecute - and give meaningful sentences to - repeat offenders. NY needs a 3rd strike law and needs it to be enforced.

Now, don't get me wrong - elimination of a law-abiding citizen's right to keep - and especially bear - arms is unconstitutional. And that is exactly what NYC has done. Now they'll tell you that there is a permit process in NY, and in fact many upstate county judges are pretty open about granting them. But it is still a highly restrictive, 'may-issue" state, it doesn't recognize ANY other state permits, and doesn't allow for non-residents - even from adjacent states - to apply for a permit. And you simply cannot obtai a permit in the boroughs (NYC) unless you are law enforcement or wealthy and influential.

New Jersey is just as bad or worse - there a single round of hollowpoint ammunition rolling around your trunk, without even a gun anywhere nearby, can land you in jail and cost you a fortune to defend, plus will likely cause you to fail the NICS check any time you try to buy another gun. Try fixing that mess. Oh, and not incidentally, NJ has a crime rate as high or higher than NY.

It boils down to trusting your law-abiding citizens or not. Last time i read it, the constitution was all about trusting "the people" and not trusting any government. Strange how convoluted that has become in so many east coast states, with such high concentrations of so-called "liberals". I thought to be liberal was to be tolerant of others?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants ... for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

I call for the arrest of Mayor Bloomberg for his AZ straw purchase for TV. NY will never make another dime off of me, no more visits, no more plays, no more of my money will go there or any other state where I cannot defend myself. If you have anything to do with scheduling conventions for any organization so long NY, CA.

He's one to talk! Protected by a tax payer funded protection detail 24/7. Of course he needs that but the average Joe better shut up and take his chances.