This is pathetic.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is pathetic....

Quote Originally Posted by MIL-SPEC 45 View Post
    All you guys gotta live in the same trailer park!!!!
    I'm assuming this comment is in some way a reference to our discussion of perceived fiscal mismanagement by the Chief Executive. I'm unclear how any opinion on the subject somehow reflects on our socio-economic situation or where we happen to live. Your comment seemed condescending, so pardon me if, as a business owner, tax payer and voter I feel it my right to express an opinion on our elected officials, but I vote to be able to exercise that right and don't belittle others with opposing opinions if they express them intelligently.
    Edmund Burke: “The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.” – 1784 speech. Taken from Founding Fathers Notes. "The unarmed man is not just defenseless -- he is also contemptible." Machiavelli

3. Quote Originally Posted by TekGreg View Post
    I'm assuming this comment is in some way a reference to our discussion of perceived fiscal mismanagement by the Chief Executive. I'm unclear how any opinion on the subject somehow reflects on our socio-economic situation or where we happen to live. Your comment seemed condescending, so pardon me if, as a business owner, tax payer and voter I feel it my right to express an opinion on our elected officials, but I vote to be able to exercise that right and don't belittle others with opposing opinions if they express them intelligently.
    Pay no mind ....cracker killa under a different screen title.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Actually one of them was bought for the eventual Republican nominee. I'm sure you'll be all right with that one.

The crap people make up to get pissed about when there are real things to care about. Do you really believe that this has never been done before?

Yup! -- where we all have the American flag flying proudly -- where YOU ARE NOT welcome.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom:228719
    Yup! -- where we all have the American flag flying proudly -- where YOU ARE NOT welcome.
    Dang right. We the people.

Quote Originally Posted by TekGreg View Post
    I was under the impression that Michelle and the kids did travel in the 747 that is typically used as Air Force One for the Prez, but the dogs had a different chartered plane. However, no matter how you slice it, three flights for one family to go to the same place on the taxpayer nickel is unconscionable.
    They should just get the dogs some capes like the dog in "Strange Brew" had.

Quote Originally Posted by TekGreg View Post
    Titaniumman, you should've continued your rant just a little further! You see, Barack flew to Martha's Vineyard all by himself because he couldn't be bothered to wait ONE HOUR for Michelle and the kids. The plane returned for them and then flew them to meet Daddy and on a plane that costs taxpayers ~$17,000/hr to fly. But the story isn't over...apparently his little cherubs weren't happy on vacation without their favorite pooches, so being the great Dad he is, he chartered a flight for their TWO DOGS to fly out to Martha's Vineyard. Aren't we lucky to have such a socially responsible President???
    They are trying to get all the perks they can for now because he darn well will not be able to afford all that stuff when they are sent packing back to Chicago. They are in high cotton for now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12