New York City Labor Day Massacre

Thread: New York City Labor Day Massacre

Angry New York City Labor Day Massacre

Upwards of 70 people are injured through gunfire and that scum who should burn in a place worst than hell aka mayor bloomberg says the feds and other states are to blame! WTF! We know he won't accept responsibility and admit that this is all of his fault so why do the sheeple in NYC keep electing him. He already bought a third term with his billions but cried out against former Mayor Giuliani when sought a third term. He said two was enough and that the electoral process and democracy must take place. That man is full of bs. I was born and raised in NYC and never plan to live there again unless the voters wise up and throw out these horrible leaders who deny basic human rights on a systematic basis.

67 Shot in NYC Labor Day Weekend Gunfire | NBC New York
    Last edited by Razgriz; 09-06-2011 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Spelling Error
    "After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military." William S. Burroughs

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like an average weekend in NYC to me but with the words "...labor day weekend" it mighta given the papers a chance to give a headline some zing.

BTW, Razgriz, even if the political machine was cleaned up there, I for one do not understand wanting to live in such noisy, rude, high priced filth. Choking on the fumes, putting up with rude employees, the crime, noise and crowdedness along with high prices might be ok for some, and I'm not here to judge anyone who likes it but it just seems like madness to me. (Yes I've been there a couple of times, and on one occasion drove a semi half way down Long Island to deliver)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
    Upwards of 70 people are injured through gunfire and that scum who should burn in a place worst than hell aka mayor bloomberg says the feds and other states are to blame! WTF! We know he won't accept responsibility and admit that this is all of his fault so why do the sheeple in NYC keep electing him. He already bought a third term with his billions but cried out against former Mayor Giuliani when sought a third term. He said two was enough and that the electoral process and democracy must take place. That man is full of bs. I was born and raised in NYC and never plan to live there again unless the voters wise up and throw out these horrible leaders who deny basic human rights on a systematic basis.

67 Shot in NYC Labor Day Weekend Gunfire | NBC New York
    This is caused by poor parenting. How many victims were 11-14 years old, and out at 3:30 AM?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

In at least one of the shootings, the shooter was a street thug with an extensive criminal background. Why was he on the street?
    Kelly said the gunman who killed Gay had an extensive criminal history, including criminal possession of a firearm and assault and drug charges.
    It all starts with the drugs. People get hooked on drugs, lose their job, steal to get more drugs, sell drugs to buy guns, use guns to steal more drugs. It's and endless cycle. Make the drugs legal. Treat the problem when someone is addicted. Only criminalize the crimes, not the social taboos. Casual marijuana use is not hurting society, but housing millions of people in prison for getting stoned is. It's a drain on the economy. It's a drain on families who lose an otherwise productive income producer. And, it's a drain on society's resources that could better be spent on education and food for disadvantaged. Support Ron Paul in 2012.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

6. New York City Labor Day Massacre

I feel for the innocent victims. Some may have legally carried had they had intellectuals in public office. Or some of their loved ones may have had the opportunity to at least attempt to defend themselves & others - at least the opportunity - had they been in another state. I am realistic enough to know that it's not like in the movies & you will likely not have the drop on an assailant, but no one wants to picture folks hiding & ducking hoping the police get there on time. We all have the right to defend ourselves at all times, regardless of where we live, work, etc. This is more anecdotal evidence that illogical, overreaching gun regulations do not translate into less danger.