How many watched the republican debate last night?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many watched the republican debate last night?

How many watched the republican debate last night?

Anybody else tune in? What were your thoughts?
    "You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." (Lieutenant General Lewis B. Puller, USMC, 1962.)
    Land Of The Free... Void Where Prohibited By Law.

Why waste my time watching crooks lie
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

4. There was a republican debate last night?

i watched some of it. the only person up there that wasnt a career politician was hermain cain. great guy, used to have a radio show in atlanta. though im afraid he wont get the attention he needs to make it, i think that he has great ideas and should be taken very seriously.

It was like they were being interrogated behind enemy lines since it was on MSNBC. I was impessed with a couple of answers, but it is way to early to pick a favorite yet. I am so looking forward to getting a new President no matter who it is.

7. I watched it.
    I would've liked to hear more from Cain but it seems they were focused more on getting a Romney & Perry debate.
    It was like they just wanted sound bites from the other candidates and not truly get their ideas laid out.

Bachmann doesn't seem to know how to get her points across very well and Ron Paul seemed to have some A.D.D.

Romney defended his Romney care with the answer that it really didn't work and we know that now.
    Sorry, I don't want a president that has an attitude of "hey lets try this and see what happens". We know what will happen because it's been done before and is failing.
    His answer to Obama care is it doesn't work the way it's written. To me that came off as he wants it in place but not the way it is now.

I didn't like Perry's defense of his inoculation of girls. Yeah, yeah his heart was in the right place. So does that mean that Obama's heart is in the right place for forcing his health plan on us?
    I'm not a lawyer so take it for what it's worth. For legal advice ask a lawyer.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Those who accept second best must learn to live with mediocrity. - pafindr

Lies, there all liars. Romney is the worst, but I don't trust any of them.

I'm sorry but I can't vote for someone that believes that you can open a door in the bottom of a boat, and throw garbage out. Well that is in the Book of Mormon.

I don't believe his magic underwear will protect our country that he wears. ( Mormon again )

I don't believe in magic glasses that will decode a foreign langauge so you can read it. ( Mormon again )

Someone send this guy home to get out of our sight. Oh yeah Mormonism is communism and they profess they will bring it back one day.

I didn't write their books! I only read what I see in their print.
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

10. Quote Originally Posted by retiredman View Post
    I'm sorry but I can't vote for someone that believes that you can open a door in the bottom of a boat, and throw garbage out. Well that is in the Book of Mormon.

I don't believe his magic underwear will protect our country that he wears. ( Mormon again )

I don't believe in magic glasses that will decode a foreign langauge so you can read it. ( Mormon again )

Someone send this guy home to get out of our sight. Oh yeah Mormonism is communism and they profess they will bring it back one day.

I didn't write their books! I only read what I see in their print.

We are screwed! We have a one Party Government system now, with a two Party Ponzie Scheme with Pinocchio at the helm and the Democraps at the sewer pump and the Republicrates Manning the the sludge.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I watched part of it...you should have heard Rush Limbaugh talked about it on his radio show this morning. He is determined that the place is right, the candidates were OK but the ones who were asking the questions are from the far left to the farthest part of the far left. Newt Gingrich gave the moderators an earful when he said that the mods were putting a knife between the candidates. The lies that abounded were rife. It was a battle between Perry and the Mormon. Yes, I'd like to hear more from Cain too. He has the most sensible responses. Bachman was trying too hard. Then this afternoon at O'Reilley I heard that after the debate, Perry grabbed Ron Paul by the wrist and said something that really hit him (Paul) hard that he was ashen after Perry let go of him. It was entertaining, to say the least.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast