Political Fallout
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Political Fallout

Question Political Fallout

This is another good email I received from a friend. I cannot attest to the authenticity of the statements made but it is a good read.

WEINER FALLOUT

This is really something to read........scary........and that puts it mildly!!

*The fallout from the Anthony Weiner fiasco includes a mystery no one yet has resolved, especially the media which is ignoring it like the plague. Make that: Two mysteries*

*Mystery # 1. How is it that Anthony Weiner, a Jew, married a devout Muslim woman, and vice-versa?* [NOTE: This is a very serious violation of sharia law!]

*Mystery #2. How is it that a devout Muslim woman with strong ties to the notorious Muslim Brotherhood is working within a trusted position in the highest levels of the Department of State? [NOTE: The credo of the Muslim Brotherhood is: "God is our purpose, the Prophet our leader, the Qur'an our constitution, Jihad our way and dying for God's cause our supreme objective."]

*Here are the facts as we know them:*

*1 - Anthony Weiner, a Jewish U.S. Congressman from New York, (now resigned) married Huma Abedin, a practicing Muslim woman, in 2010.

Ex-President Bill Clinton officiated.*

*2 - Huma Abedin was born in Michigan, but grew up in Saudi Arabia, the daughter of devout Muslim parents. She was later educated in the U.S.
    and remains a devout, practicing Muslim.*

*3 - At age 20, Huma Abedin started working as a White House assistant to then first lady, Hillary Clinton in 1996, and has been by Mrs. Clinton's side ever since. She now holds the position of Aide and Deputy Chief of Staff to Sec. Hillary Clinton in the State Department.*

*4 - According to numerous sources, which has not been denied or refuted, the mother of Huma Abedin - a Pakistani - is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, or, the women's division of the MuslimBrotherhood.*

*5 - Huma Abedin's brother is a fellow with the Oxford Centre For Islamic Studies, which is heavily supported by the Muslim Brotherhood.*

*6 - Islamic scholars and experts confirm that no Muslim woman - especially devout Muslims and members of the sisterhood - may marry a non-Muslim man, yet a Jew, unless that man has converted to Islam.*

*7 - It is well known, especially in intelligence circles including the CIA and the FBI, that the Muslim Brotherhood is the most notorious global, anti-American, jihadist organization in the world, with long range sights set upon establishing an Islamic caliphate in the west. (That means, converting America into an Islamic nation, folks). According to their own documents - authored by the highest levels in the MB - America is destined to be settled as an Islamic nation, and that it will use deceit and infiltration to accomplish this goal from within.*

*FROM WITHIN!*

*Readers tend to gloss over this, but it is as important as Mein Kampf was to the burgeoning Nazi movement in 1930s Germany that so many ignored.. You've read it before. Here, again, is their language taken from the Muslim Brotherhood manifesto, introduced at the Holy Land Foundation trial:*

*The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Process" with all the means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah's religion is made victorious."*

*Conclusions:*

** The Muslim Brotherhood - or its affiliations - has infiltrated the highest levels of our government.*

** Hillary Clinton is either in denial, stupid, naive or complicit in having such a person with ties to the MB working within the highest levels of the State Department. That goes for the president as well.*

** There is certainly more to the story of the Weiner wedding, which we don't know about. If Anthony Weiner, in fact, converted to Islam,
    it was done surreptitiously because it would have been a death knell to his political career. And, if so, Weiner certainly knew of the Muslim Brotherhood connections of his wife.*

** If the Islamic community has approved of, or ignores the marriage between Jewish born Weiner and Huma Abedin, it can be logically concluded that they - the Islamic community - know something we don't. An Imam from the Islamic Cultural center of New York, Omar Abu-Namous, not only approved of the union, he has encouraged Huma Abedin to stand by her man during the cybersex scandal. Thus, it must be advantageous to the goals of Islamic jihad and the MB to have Huma Abedin inside the bowels of
    the Department of State with daily access to governmental intelligence. Therefore, her "marriage" to a U.S. congressman, regardless of religion, was openly accepted.*

*That, folks, is an example of "Taqiyya" which I've often written about. Taqiyya is the Islamic equivalent to using lies, deceit and concealment in order to advance the cause of spreading Islam.

The 9/11 al Qaeda terrorists blended with American society for months prior to the deadly attack, drinking alcohol, carousing with women and eating pork, in order to conceal who they truly were, in order to carry out their mission.*

*Their mission was to infiltrate and kill. The mission of the Muslim Brotherhood is to infiltrate and conquer, even if it takes 100 years.
    In the Muslim Brotherhood planning document, "The Project," it clearly states - among their strategies:* ** Maintain the appearance of moderation* ** Use deception to mask the intended goals of Islamic Action* *We know about these things, the government knows about these things, the highest of officials know, yet they are inexplicably ignored.*

*Forget about the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. We are losing the war right here. And our government is helping.*

3. Sounds like conspiracy hogwash to me.

"How is it that a devout Muslim woman with strong ties to the notorious Muslim Brotherhood" without actually identifying any "strong ties". (Not to mention the definition of "devout Muslim woman" can vary significantly. The fact that she married a Jewish man is proof that she can't be devoutly following the more strict variants of Islam. Just as I'm a devout follower of a liberal Christian denomination. I'm no less "devout" to my denomination than an Amish man is to his; or a hard-core conservative Baptist is to his.)

One could say that George W. Bush had "strong ties" to the Saudis government, which was notorious for supporting Osama Bin Laden! That doesn't mean he had anything to do with anything.

Ed: Spoken like a true Democrat. Did you notice that their marriage was approved by an Imam? What was their motivation there? There are too many incongruities here for me to not wonder if something nefarious could be afoot. Judge that for yourself. By the way, why is it when something comes out about Democrats it is always called a "conspiracy?"

5. "9/11 conspiracy" wasn't about Democrats. The "conspiracy" that the Republican party is run by corporations isn't about Democrats. (And no, I don't believe either of them.)

Approved by an Imam? I bet it was approved by a Rabbi, too. Just as my marriage was approved by a Pastor. So? Who said the Imam was a "radical Islamist"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    "9/11 conspiracy" wasn't about Democrats. The "conspiracy" that the Republican party is run by corporations isn't about Democrats. (And no, I don't believe either of them.)

Approved by an Imam? I bet it was approved by a Rabbi, too. Just as my marriage was approved by a Pastor. So? Who said the Imam was a "radical Islamist"?
    Ed: I am trying to follow your line of thought but I am having a little difficulty in figuring out what you mean. No one said that 9/11 was a conspiracy about Democrats nor that the Republican party is run by large corporations. As for the marriage, I don't doubt that it was approved by a rabbi also. As for the Imam, Muslims and Jews are like oil and water. This is a strange pairing considering the religious differences. Sharia law supposedly forbids such a union. It is also strange that the woman, given her connections with Islam, is in the position of being on the staff of the Secretary of State. If you don't consider that odd, you must have been reading something other than the political news for the last few years. Very insidiously, our government is being infiltrated by Muslims and, before you know it, the US may be declared a Muslim country. You don't have to believe that if you don't want, however, if and when it happens, you can't say you weren't aware beforehand. Rather than take offense about what was written in the email, do a little research for yourself and see if you can disprove what was said. I did and can't fault the writer for inaccuracies.

Whatever you are smoking, Ed...please do it far away from us...thanks.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    "9/11 conspiracy" wasn't about Democrats. The "conspiracy" that the Republican party is run by corporations isn't about Democrats. (And no, I don't believe either of them.)

Ed, more range time for you. Your starting to show your butt.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    As for the Imam, Muslims and Jews are like oil and water. This is a strange pairing considering the religious differences.
    Actually no, the two religions have an aweful lot of similarities.

-Jews follow Kosher dietary restriction, Muslims folow Halal dietary restrictions. Both of which are similar, no animal blood, no shell fish (Shi'ites make exceptions for lobster and crab), no pork, and no eating of dead animals. The reason for these dietary restrictions have to do with the fact that both of these religions were invented before refrigeration, pasturization, or means to identify trichinosis.
    -Both religions are monotheistic.
    -Both religions accept the Old Testament as Cannonically valid, in addition Muslims accept the New Testament and the Qu'ran as cannonically valid.
    -Both religions practice tithing and prayer.

The list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Sharia law supposedly forbids such a union.
    Actually no. One of the teachings of Islam is that Christians and Jews practice primative forms of Islam and should be shown patience and benevolence while being educated in the ways of Islam.

10. And, as I said, there are plenty of moderate-to-liberal Islamic followers, including Imams. ESPECIALLY in the U.S. Would an Imam in Saudi Arabia have approved this marriage? Hell no. Would a Catholic priest in Mexico have approved my marriage to my Lutheran wife? Hell no. But my old Catholic priest approved of my marriage just fine; even though it wasn't in a Catholic church. (Which means it's not recognized by the Catholic Church.)

My other point was that you said "why is it when something comes out about Democrats it is always called a "conspiracy?"" Technically, what you have posted is suggesting a conspiracy. Just because it's called a conspiracy doesn't mean it's false, after all. (See: The conspiracy to overthrow Hitler, Watergate, the Tuskegee syphilis study.) I call *THIS* one conspiracy hogwash. As in: A theory of a conspiracy that is more likely than not false; the conspiracy invented for political reasons.

The 9/11 conspiracy theory I'm talking about is the one that claims that the buildings were all controlled demolitioned, that no actual hijacked aircraft crashed into them, that it was all done by George W. Bush as a pretext to go to war. I find that conspiracy theory as much hogwash as this one. Just as I find the "we never landed on the moon" conspiracy theory hogwash. Just as I don't believe the conspiracy theory held by some extremist left-wingers that the Republican party is really just a front for large corporations. (Or, as one nutty acquaintance of mine thought: that George W. Bush would declare martial law and become dictator of the US with the consent of the military-industrial complex. Yeah; we don't talk much, he's nuts in believing goofy conspiracy theories.)

11. I love analyzing things like this.

Point 1: Anthony Weiner married Huma Abedin: True.
    Point 2: Huma Abedin was born in Michigan, but grew up in Saudi Arabia and she went through George Washington University in the U.S.: True
    Point 3: Huma Abedin started her political career as a White House assistant to first lady Hillary Clinton in 1996. She currently holds the position of aide and Deputy Chief of Staff to Sec. Hillary Clinton in the State Department: True
    Point 4: Her mother is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, the women's division of the Muslim Brotherhood: No conflicting information found, probably true.
    Point 5a: Her brother is a fellow with the Oxford Centre For Islamic Studies: True
    Point 5b: ...which is heavily supported by the Muslim Brotherhood: unknown, but possibly irrelevant.
    Point 6: No Muslim woman - especially devout Muslims and members of the sisterhood(which Huma has not been confirmed as a member of...) - may marry a non-Muslim man, yet a Jew, unless that man has converted to Islam: False. Not every Muslim adheres to the same set of sharia law.
    Point 7: The Muslim Brotherhood has a goal of establishing an Islamic caliphate in the west: Unknown. They do promote laws based on the Koran, but they do not promote jihad. In fact, Osama bin Laden chastised them for betraying jihad. The Islamic Brotherhood does not support all sharia laws. For example, they do not support the laws that force women to cover themselves with specific clothing.

Further review not explicitly covered in the points above:
    Anthony Weiner is Jewish: True
    Huma Abedin is Muslim: True
    Bill Clinton officiated the wedding: True
    Huma Abedin has strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood: Unlikely(there are insinuations some family members may have ties to them, but nothing that could be found regarding her directly.)
    Anthony Weiner converted to Islam: Unlikely(explained below)

In Islamic law, a Muslim must officiate a marriage ceremony; hence if Bill Clinton was the only one officiating, the marriage was not valid according to Islamic law. Huma Abedin would have undoubtedly known that. Thus, since no Muslim was officiating along with Clinton, Weiner would not have had to convert to Islam, as the whole thing was a charade to begin with, apparently everyone entered into the ceremony with full understanding.

Thus, it's a marriage of convenience meant to further political careers. Nothing more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast