The President's New Plan - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The President's New Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    This is unbelievable and disgusting. And I believe one of the reasons Hussein Obama and his EPA will not allow us to drill for our own oil. Parents who have kids in public schools being taught this crap need to raise holy hell about it, or remove them from these schools.
    Very good video. I would be interested in viewing more from the speaker. I agree one hundred percent with everything she said. WOW, I don't say that often! She ranks right up there with Ron Paul on the "honorable" list.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

That's a great speach, thanks for posting Mom. Keep in mind when it comes time to vote, this is the direction the liberal left is taking us with the help of the main stream media, the current administration and the education department. This is one of many warnings. Wake up before it is too late.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries

Put Me in Charge

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX

I agree 100%, when do we start?

Put me in charge . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks?

You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good..”

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules.. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov’t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov’t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

A bit over the top but the current system doesn't seem to be working for the taxpayers. MAYBE just maybe this would. You got me on-board, I would forward it to your Congressman and Senator and start pushing HARD!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    "The Presidents New Plan"...............Hara-kiri comes to mind.
    Sorry to all about the Hara-kiri statement, it's not really applicable. This was an Honorable act in the face of failure. Haven't seen anything Honorable yet from this guy. Have seen a lot of failure though.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

7. Where is Nixon when we need him?

Blog Entries

Obama's Brown Shirts Emerge

Remember when Obama said, He would have group that is more powerful, and better funded that the United States Army?
    Who is better funded than the Unions and the Wall Street Protesters?

The only thing that stands in their way is the Tea Party.

President Barack Obama praised Occupy Wall Street, saying, "It expresses the frustrations that the American people feel."

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi praised the protesters, saying, "God bless them for their spontaneity."

Vice President Joe Biden claimed the protesters had "a lot in common with the tea party."

Maxine Waters said, “ I’m not deterred in my support for them (OWS) because of these negative kinds of things". “I just want them to work at doing the best job that they can do to bring attention to this economic crisis and the unfairness of the system at this time.”
    She also said, "The tea party can go straight to hell''

Harry Reid said, “I'm not making this up -- "It's very clear that private-sector jobs are doing just fine. It's the public-sector jobs where we've lost huge numbers."

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is circulating a petition seeking 100,000 signers to declare, "I stand with the Occupy Wall Street protests."

I think I will stick with the Tea Party How about You?

If not welcome to your group OWS Exposed!

“Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Liberals are getting bolder these days. They must believe their own propaganda that the American voter is behind them. Hope we can prove them wrong in the next election. Can't wait to hear them say "how did that happen"?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

There's gotta be more then HOPE to get this chit head out of office. Lots of work, as with anything of value, will be required to over come this dire strait we're in. One of the latest polls have shown 51% of the people do not believe the American People and this Country is exceptional. Those are powerful odds to over come.

Blog Entries

The President's Plan is Working

Mappow,

There is a reason Obama is playing rich against poor, black against white, union against non-union, legalizing the Illegal, condemning wall street and the banks for the urban renewal folly, doing everything possible to destroy the public sector economy, growing government to unsustainable levels, protecting the public sector union pension plans that are now crippling the cities and the school systems with early retirements, and big pensions that are only funded by the taxpayer and not the employee.
    Why do you think he has sent the EPA to destroy coal mining, that is now costing us more and more to purchase electric for our homes.
    Why do you think he has closed down the gulf to American companies, and praised Brazil and told them we will be their best customer?
    Why do you think he shut down the Canadian pipeline that may have allowed us to purchase cheaper oil from Canada, but now it will be sent to China.

Today I saw the following report.

The United States Department of Agriculture has delayed shale gas drilling in Ohio for up to six months by canceling a mineral lease auction for Wayne National Forest (WNF). The move was taken in deference to environmentalists, on the pretext of studying the effects of hydraulic fracturing.

"The President’s plan is to simply say ‘no’ to new energy production," House Natural Resources Committee chairman Doc Hastings, R-Wash, said to Interior Secretary Ken Salazar during a hearing pertaining to hydraulic fracturing. "It’s a plan that is sending American jobs overseas, forfeiting new revenue, and denying access to American energy that would lessen our dependence on hostile Middle Eastern oil."
    Just as you said the latest polls show 51% of the people do not believe the American People and this Country is exceptional, why? because that is the main agenda for this President and he is going to do everything possible to make it happen.

The bad thing is he has the Union Bosses and their loyal followers, Federal Employees, Welfare recipients, Public Sector Unions and Public Sector Employees pushing with him, and they are too stupid or too well paid to know he is leading them and the Country over a cliff.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast