The President's New Plan - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The President's New Plan

It's only a new plan if his majesty says so. If anyone else has an idea, it's "politics as usual."

Blog Entries
    Executive OrdersSubject Index for Barack Obama - 2009-Present

This doesn't include EPA's enforcement of the failed Global Warming Bill, with the over regulation of our coal, oil, and refinery industry.
    Also his ACLU's enforcement of the failed card check bill.
    Don't forget his Justice Department's participation in Fast a Furious, Arizona's Illegal Immigration, and the non enforcement of the Black Panthers.
    How many Trillion in debt, and I have lost track of the vacations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A

Abortion; enforcing and implementing restrictions in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: EO 13535
    Armed Forces, U.S.
    Appointments and promotions; assignment of functions relating to: EO 13598
    Ordering selected reserve and certain individual ready reserve members to active duty to assist in Haitian earthquake relief efforts: EO 13529
    U.S. Manual for Courts-Martial; amendments: EO 13552
    American Indian and Alaska Native Educational Opportunities; improvement: EO 13592
    Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, White House Initiative on; establishment: EO 13515
    B

Belarus; waiver under the Trade Act of 1974: EO 13510
    Bosnia and Herzegovina; International Organizations Immunities Act, provision extension: EO 13568
    Business and industry; automotive communities and workers, policy coordination: EO 13578
    C

Commissions, Boards, Committees, Task Forces, etc.
    Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, President's Advisory Commission on; establishment: EO 13515
    Automotive Communities and Workers, White House Council on; establishment: EO 13509
    Bioethical Issues, Presidential Commission for the Study of; establishment: EO 13521
    BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and Offshore Drilling, National Commission on the; establishment: EO 13543
    Community Solutions, White House Council for; establishment: EO 13560
    Council of Governors; establishment: EO 13528
    Detainee Disposition, Special Interagency Task Force on; establishment: EO 13493
    Domestic Energy Development and Permitting in Alaska, Interagency Working Group on Coordination of; establishment: EO 13580
    Domestic Policy Council; amendments to Executive Order 12859: EO 13500
    Economic Council, National; amendments to Executive Order 12835: EO 13499
    Economic Recovery Advisory Board, President's; establishment: EO 13501
    Educational Excellence for Hispanics, White House Initiative on; establishment: EO 13555
    Emergency board to investigate disputes between certain railroads represented by the National Carriers' Conference Committee of the National Railway Labor Conference and their employees; establishment: EO 13586
    Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, President's Advisory Council for; establishment: EO 13498
    Federal advisory committees, certain; continuance: EO 13511; EO 13585; EO 13591
    Federal Labor-Management Relations, National Council on; establishment: EO 13522
    Financial Capability, President's Advisory Council on; establishment: EO 13530
    Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force; establishment: EO 13519
    Fiscal Responsibility and Reform, National Commission on; establishment: EO 13531
    Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition, President's Council on; amendments to Executive Order 13265: EO 13545
    Global Development Council, President's; establishment: EO 13600
    Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Task Force; establishment: EO 13554
    Historically Black Colleges and Universities, President's Board of Advisers on; establishment: EO 13532
    Insular Areas, Interagency Group on; establishment: EO 13537
    Intellectual Property Enforcement Advisory Committees; establishment: EO 13565
    Interagency Trade Enforcement Center; establishment: EO 13601
    Jobs and Competitiveness, President's Council on; establishment: EO 13564
    Ocean Council, National; establishment: EO 13547
    President's Management Advisory Board; establishment: EO 13538
    Prevention, Health Promotion, and Public Health Council, National; establishment: EO 13544
    Rural Council, White House; establishment: EO 13575
    Science and Technology, President's Council of Advisors on; establishment: EO 13539
    State, Local, Tribal, and Private Sector Entities Advisory Committee; establishment: EO 13549
    Strong Cities, Strong Communities, White House Council on; establishment: EO 13602
    Task Force on Travel and Competitiveness; establishment: EO 13597
    Veterans Small Business Development, Interagency Task Force on; establishment: EO 13540
    Women and Girls, White House Council on; establishment: EO 13506
    Women, Peace, and Security, National Action Plan on; establishment: EO 13595
    Courts-Martial Manual, United States; amendments: EO 13593
    D

Defense, national
    Biological select agents and toxins; use and security of: EO 13546
    Biological weapons attack; medical countermeasures: EO 13527
    Classified national security information: EO 13526; EO 13587
    Classified National Security Information Program for State, local, tribal, and private sector entities; establishment: EO 13549
    Controlled Unclassified Information: EO 13556
    Guantanamo Bay Naval Base; closure of detention facilities and review of detentions: EO 13492; EO 13567
    Interrogation of individuals in U.S. custody or control in armed conflicts; standards and practices: EO 13491
    Resources Preparedness, National Defense: EO 13603
    E

Environment
    Chesapeake Bay, protection and restoration efforts: EO 13508
    Oceans, coasts, and the Great Lakes; protection, maintenance, and restoration efforts: EO 13547
    Executive orders
    Executive Order 12131; amendment: EO 13596
    Executive Order 12425; amendment: EO 13524
    Executive Order 12824; amendment: EO 13569
    Executive Order 12835; amendment: EO 13569
    Executive Order 12859; amendment: EO 13569
    Executive Order 13183; amendment: EO 13517
    Executive Order 13390; amendment: EO 13512
    Executive Order 13462; amendment: EO 13516
    Executive Order 13494; amendment: EO 13517
    Executive Order 13532; amendment: EO 13569
    Executive Order 13498; reestablishment: EO 13569
    Executive Order 13507; revocation: EO 13569
    Executive Order 13539; amendment: EO 13596
    Technical amendments: EO 13503
    F

Faith-based and neighborhood organizations; principles and policymaking criteria for partnerships: EO 13559
    G

Government agencies and employees
    Agriculture, Department of; order of succession: EO 13542
    Construction projects; use of project labor agreements: EO 13502
    Contract employees
    Contracts; economical and efficient administration: EO 13494
    Nondisplacement of qualified workers: EO 13495
    Notification of rights under Federal labor laws: EO 13496
    Counterterrorism communications initiative and Government-wide communications activities directed abroad; establishment and development: EO 13584
    Customer service and service delivery; improvement and streamlining: EO 13571
    Defense, Department of; order of succession: EO 13533
    Disabilities, individuals with; expanding Federal employment opportunities for: EO 13548
    Efficient, effective, and accountable Government; delivery: EO 13576
    Efficient spending, promotion: EO 13589
    Environmental, energy, and economic performance; Federal policy regarding: EO 13514
    Executive branch appointees; ethics commitments: EO 13490
    Export Enforcement Coordination Center; establishment: EO 13558
    Federal programs; efforts to eliminate payment error, waste, fraud, and abuse: EO 13520
    Half-day closing of Executive Departments and Agencies on December 24: EO 13523
    Justice, Department of; order of succession: EO 13557
    Rates of pay; adjustments: EO 13525; EO 13561; EO 13594
    Regulation and independent regulatory agencies: EO 13579
    Regulation and regulatory review; improvement: EO 13563
    SelectUSA Initiative; establishment: EO 13577
    State, Department of
    Iraq Strategic Partnership Office; establishment: EO 13541
    Pakistan and Afghanistan Support Office; establishment: EO 13550
    Students and recent graduates, recruiting and hiring: EO 13562
    White House Office of Health Reform; establishment: EO 13507
    White House Office of Urban Affairs; establishment: EO 13503
    Veterans; expansion of employment opportunities in the Federal Government: EO 13518
    H

Haiti; ordering selected reserve and certain individual ready reserve members of the U.S. Armed Forces to active duty to assist in earthquake relief efforts: EO 13529
    Health care; biological weapons attack, medical countermeasures: EO 13527
    Health care; Prescription drug shortages; reduction: EO 13588
    Historically Black Colleges and Universities, White House Initiative on; establishment: EO 13532
    I

Iran
    Blocking property of certain persons with respect to serious human rights abuses by the Government of Iran: EO 13553
    Blocking property of the Government of Iran and Iranian financial institutions: EO 13599
    Implementation of certain sanctions set forth in the Iran Sanctions Act of 1996, as amended; authorization: EO 13574
    Petrochemical sectors, goods, services, technology, or support; imposition of sanctions: EO 13590
    Iraq; Iraq Strategic Partnership Office, establishment: EO 13541
    K

Kosovo; International Organizations Immunities Act, provision extension: EO 13568
    L

Libya; blocking property and prohibiting certain transactions related: EO 13566
    N

North Korea
    Blocking property of certain persons: EO 13551
    Prohibiting certain transactions: EO 13570
    P

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; enforcing and implementing restrictions on abortion: EO 13535
    Presidential Records Act; policies and procedures: EO 13489
    R

Regulatory planning and review; revocation of previous Executive orders: EO 13497
    S

Somalia; blocking property of certain persons contributing to the conflict: EO 13536
    Stem cells; removing research barriers: EO 13505
    Syria
    Blocking property of certain persons with respect to human rights abuses: EO 13572
    Blocking property of senior officials of the Government of Syria: EO 13573
    T

Trade
    Export Initiative, National; establishment: EO 13534
    Export Promotion Cabinet; establishment: EO 13534
    Transportation; text messaging while driving, Federal efforts to reduce: EO 13513
    V

Veterans; employment opportunities in the Federal Government, expansion: EO 13518
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Blog Entries

What is the real Plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    With Barack Obama's blessing, the UN has scheduled what many perceive to be the final Gun Ban conference THIS FALL.
    Obama unveiled a plan to create elite corps of master teachers and waste another $1 billion to pump up his political clout with the Teachers Unions..
    If teachers aren’t doing their job why do we need to hand them another $20,000.00 per year to do the job they should already be doing?

Obama said, “I'm running to make sure that America has the best education system on earth, from pre-K all the way to post-graduate, and that means hiring new teachers, especially in math and science."
    I think he should take lessons from Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and eliminate the deadwood teachers and start hiring those that are more worried about doing a good job than Big Unions, with elite hospitalization and pension plans none of us can afford.

An aide to Rep. John Kline, R-Minn., chairman of the House Education and the Workforce Committee, noted that the federal government already has more than 80 teacher quality programs and said it would be foolish to pump money into programs that may be duplicative or unproductive.

Obama could care less as long as it gets a few more votes, pumps up his dependency/entitlement voter base and continue to put the American economy in further decline by rewarding and enlarging the Public Sector while destroying the Private Sector.

And don’t forget his Amnesty programs the Mexicans haven’t.

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico , "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

I wonder why Obama continues to demand that Christian’s supply birth control contraceptives and abortions, could it be to help The Brown Berets leader Augustin Cebada make his vision come true?

I wouldn’t put it past Obama he didn't hesitate to create “Fast And Furious” to cover up the lie that most of the Mexican weaponry was coming from the United States?

Augustin Cebada the Brown Berets leader; "Go back to Boston ! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Hugo Chavez couldn’t do a better job as Dictator and Chief.

Did I mention we need to be disarmed to have a peaceful World.

Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns - YouTube

“Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

There is an old saying: "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". What I would like to know is how a large percentage of the Ametican people can be fooled time after time after time after time for years on end? We have been told that this time these crazy plans are going to work. We have spent 10 trillion dollars on the war on poverty. All we have to show for all this money is more poverty and broken families. How can so many Americans be fooled by the same lies for so many times. Obama doesn't care about the waste since his goal is a destruction of the republic and our economic system. Can the people of this country really be this stupid and gullible? Do they want this country to collapse and destroy the lives of future generations? Several future generations are going to have a much lower standard of living because of the waste, greed, and stupidity of this generation. The bill is eventually going to come due.

30 some years of indoctrination through the public schools combined with being inundated with left wing propaganda on a daily basis through the media. THAT is why the general population of this country can be fooled over and over again. I call it; "Ingrained Ignorance".

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Blog Entries

Take over of Communication and Help along the way

On Friday, July 6, 2012, without any fanfare or publicity, President Barack Obama signed an executive order titled Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions.

Chances are that Obama didn’t want to bring attention to this action because of the power it places in his grasp.

Section 1 of the executive order reads:
    “The Federal Government must have the ability to communicate at all times and under all circumstances to carry out its most critical and time sensitive missions. Survivable, resilient, enduring, and effective communications, both domestic and international, are essential to enable the executive branch to communicate within itself and with: the legislative and judicial branches; State, local, territorial, and tribal governments; private sector entities; and the public, allies, and other nations. Such communications must be possible under all circumstances to ensure national security, effectively manage emergencies, and improve national resilience. The views of all levels of government, the private and nonprofit sectors, and the public must inform the development of national security and emergency preparedness (NS/EP) communications policies, programs, and capabilities.”

(h) within 60 days of the date of this order, in consultation with the Executive Committee where appropriate, develop and submit to the President, through the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, a detailed plan that describes the Department of Homeland
    Security's organization and management structure for its NS/EP communications functions, including the Government Emergency Telecommunications Service, Wireless Priority Service, Telecommunications Service Priority program, Next Generation Network Priority program, the Executive Committee JPO, and relevant supporting entities.

(Remember NRA members, American Veterans, and All Tea Party Members are on the Counterterrorism list)

Whoe !!! I just thought of something I’m on all three lists and I also work for living and I’m a Christian, I’m really in trouble.

Oh well I’m in Good Company

And remember Obama said we all had help along the way, if you don’t believe him check out the help he had:

PJTV - It's a Miracle! - Bill Whittle

T-mom I've seen that vid and have shared it to my faceplace several times with very few comments. Sad to think no one gives a hoot.

Blog Entries

The Good guys

Blog Entries
    For all you gun owners in Ohio please notice Sherrod Brown isn't on the list.

Josh Mandel would be.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    For all you gun owners in Ohio please notice Sherrod Brown isn't on the list.

Josh Mandel would be.
    I sent a copy Of the Good Old boys letter to Sherrod Brown.

This is his typical anti- smooth over the question reply.

Dear Chuck:

Thank you for expressing your views about firearms legislation.

On being sworn in as a United States Senator, I took an oath to defend the Constitution. The Second Amendment makes clear that Americans have the right to own guns, and the Supreme Court over time has given meaning to this important right.

Like all rights, it must be balanced against others. I have supported restrictions on the possession of assault-style weapons so our public safety officers are not put at increased risk, and restrictions on the ability of criminals to possess handguns. But I fully support the right of Ohioans to own firearms.

Should the Senate consider this issue in the future, I will support common sense reforms that protect both the rights of gun owners and public safety. Thank you again for contacting me.

Sincerely,

Sherrod Brown
    United States Senator

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast