Israeli Memorial to 911 Victims

Thread: Israeli Memorial to 911 Victims

Israeli Memorial to 911 Victims

This was sent to me by a friend. See for yourself what the Jews had done for us for this Memorial Day...it is very moving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRPY...layer_embedded#!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Indeed...very moving! Israel has been enduring terrorism for hundreds of years and can certainly show empathy and sympathy for those of us who only recently have been terrorized.

Thank you Israel for your thoughts, compassion and memorializing the worst day in our history.

Israel is the only nation in the Middle East that is friendly with the US. It is a shame that the US (Obama administration) has turned away from Israel thereby placing us in line for God's judgement.
    Both the Old and New Testaments warn nations about turning away from Israel, "...I will bless them that bless thee and I will curse them that curse thee." Now is not the time for us to forsake them!

Israel is a true friend to America. May God richly bless them for what they did. They fight for their very existance every day and yet stand with us during our time of need. Thank You Israel.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Let us hope the friendship of our countries survive the caustic errosion of it courtesy of our embarrassing psuedo-president, ObaMao, and his marxist handlers.

BTW, ever purchase anything from Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership ? I'd recommend the Grandpa Jack booklets, they are fun to pass out.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Thank you for passing this on to the community. I have never heard of this and it was dedicated almost 2 years ago.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO, Certified Basic Pistol and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    This was sent to me by a friend. See for yourself what the Jews had done for us for this Memorial Day...it is very moving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRPY...layer_embedded#!
    Thanx for sharing..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Thanks for the heads up have posted it out to the masses.

"Honest officer it wasn't me, it was my Evil Twin"