Operation Fast and Furious’ Coverup Not Unique - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Operation Fast and Furious’ Coverup Not Unique

I have been following the Fast and Furious/Gunwalker debacle since about Oct. of last year. It has taken over 6 months just to get the media to even report on it (except for FOX). This scandal goes all of the way to the White House and was initiated to attempt to get new firearms legislation passed. Since Obama can't get firearms legislation passed through congress and the senate he was attempting to 'back door' getting new restrictions passed. The current example is BATFE requiring the south west states to register multipal long gun purchases within a week by a single individual.

We truly need to see those at the top and responsible for this scandal be prosecuited to the fullest.

3. John P Wheeler's mystery will be buried with this one as well. Holder is at the helm.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Lightbulb Rhetorical Question

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    The firearms consisted of FN 5.7 pistols, 1 Barrett 50 BMG rifle, AK-47 variant rifles, etc.…"
    Is it a coincidence that the gun-control lobby has been trying to ban those?

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    How many rocket launchers do you have running around in your town?

Borderland Beat: Border Patrol finds rocket launcher, grenade launcher, explosives near Rio Grande

FOUND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

He bought the last one WalMart had in stock!

Police discover GRENADE LAUNCHER after random search of car driven by boy, 15
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Secret Recordings Raise New Questions in ATF 'Gunwalker' Operation

Secret recordings raise new questions in ATF 'Gunwalker' operation
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."

Lawyer for the gun store owner that sold weapons involved in 'Fast and Furious' says his client secretly recorded an ATF agent to implicate her and the agency in the gunrunner scandal.

Audio Tapes Reveal More Details In 'Fast And Furious' Gunrunner Scandal

Holder failed to act with Black Panthers at polling place, helped Gunrunners, failed to prosecute Bloomberg for AZ straw purchase, he is as big a crook as the President.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Holder failed to act with Black Panthers at polling place, helped Gunrunners, failed to prosecute Bloomberg for AZ straw purchase, he is as big a crook as the President.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micheal Corleone
    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.
    I think that sums it up.

More and more comming out. And now CBS is picking up on the true reason for F&F. Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

let's review. So far we now have proof of government agencies conducting covert operations just to argue for controversial new rules about gun sales which we all know will lead to further restrictions of our rights and currently trying to legalize the arrest and detention of American citizens without trial. Just makes a person think about how many more of these covert operations the government has in store for us. Of course we all know its to make us safe. My only question is who's going to protect us from the government. If this scandal doesn't wake people up then God help us.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast