Operation Fast and Furiousí Coverup Not Unique - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Operation Fast and Furiousí Coverup Not Unique

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    If this scandal doesn't wake people up then God help us.
    What makes you think this scandal is going to have any more effect on sheeple than any other? Every day, I discover some "previously unknown to me" facts about our government's atrocities and clandestine operations. There are too many to mention here. I had to write them all down because I couldn't keep up with the growing list. If you just confine the list to the the last 75 years, the list is still extensive starting with COINTELPRO, 1956, The covert war in Indonesia, 1957-58, The Kennedy Assassination, 1963, The King Assassination, Watergate, Iran-Contra, 9/11, etc., etc.

I'll tell you what's more scary than Holder pushing for long gun reporting. It's called Agenda 21. The United States has already been committed to it by Clinton's executive order. Bush passed THE USA PATRIOT ACT allowing the government access to your bank records, reading habits, Internet activity, travel agendas. Obama has been pushing for "high-speed rail" along congested corridors in California. For those of you haven't read anything about Agenda 21, I encourage you to start getting prepared. You may be forced from your homes to live in areas designated for human population. This "planned" future also dictates your job, and the number of children you can have. Wish to travel? Not without your REAL ID with an RFID chip to track your movement. Unmanned drones with facial recognition software have been approved for use in the U.S. The incremental policies and infrastructure are already being implemented to achieve the U.N.'s Agenda 21. Europe has recently been voting on whether to allow their sovereign budgets to be governed by a "Union". Do you see the writing on the wall? It's only a matter of time before NAFTA and all the other alphabet soup trade agreements put in place the laws of the land governing a North American Union. Now, I hope you're awake! God can't help us! God didn't do this to us. We did it ourselves. Join the revolution. Vote for Ron Paul. It sends the correct message to the government that we're not going to take their abuse lying down.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    What makes you think this scandal is going to have any more effect on sheeple than any other? Every day, I discover some "previously unknown to me" facts about our government's atrocities and clandestine operations. There are too many to mention here. I had to write them all down because I couldn't keep up with the growing list. If you just confine the list to the the last 75 years, the list is still extensive starting with COINTELPRO, 1956, The covert war in Indonesia, 1957-58, The Kennedy Assassination, 1963, The King Assassination, Watergate, Iran-Contra, 9/11, etc., etc.

I'll tell you what's more scary than Holder pushing for long gun reporting. It's called Agenda 21. The United States has already been committed to it by Clinton's executive order. Bush passed THE USA PATRIOT ACT allowing the government access to your bank records, reading habits, Internet activity, travel agendas. Obama has been pushing for "high-speed rail" along congested corridors in California. For those of you haven't read anything about Agenda 21, I encourage you to start getting prepared. You may be forced from your homes to live in areas designated for human population. This "planned" future also dictates your job, and the number of children you can have. Wish to travel? Not without your REAL ID with an RFID chip to track your movement. Unmanned drones with facial recognition software have been approved for use in the U.S. The incremental policies and infrastructure are already being implemented to achieve the U.N.'s Agenda 21. Europe has recently been voting on whether to allow their sovereign budgets to be governed by a "Union". Do you see the writing on the wall? It's only a matter of time before NAFTA and all the other alphabet soup trade agreements put in place the laws of the land governing a North American Union. Now, I hope you're awake! God can't help us! God didn't do this to us. We did it ourselves. Join the revolution. Vote for Ron Paul. It sends the correct message to the government that we're not going to take their abuse lying down.
    You forgot these: FDR's prior knowledge of and complicity in the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, the murder of Gen. George S. Patton, the retreat that allowed the USSR to take Eastern Europe at the end of WWII, the scam of the moon landings (in conjunction with Hollywood) in 1969 and the 1970s, etc, etc, etc.....
    Charlie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123