Operation Fast and Furious’ Coverup Not Unique
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Operation Fast and Furious’ Coverup Not Unique

Operation Fast and Furious’ Coverup Not Unique

Interesting reading.

» ‘Operation Fast and Furious’ Coverup Not Unique

Will anyone ever pay for this?

"But no agents were watching on the hidden cameras or waiting outside to track the firearms when Avila showed up. Howard faxed a copy of the sale paperwork to the ATF "after the firearms were gone," assuming they would catch up later. They never did. Between November 2009 and June 2010, according to an ATF agent's email to William Newell, then the special agent-in-charge in Phoenix, Avila walked away with 52 firearms after he "paid approximately $48,000 cash. The firearms consisted of FN 5.7 pistols, 1 Barrett 50 BMG rifle, AK-47 variant rifles, Ruger 9mm handguns, Colt 38 supers, etc.…"

http://tinyurl.com/3k5w7zm
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

3. It seems like the investigation into this debacle is going really slow. Why hasn't there been a special prosecutor assigned yet?

Quote Originally Posted by OpenCarryYes View Post
    It seems like the investigation into this debacle is going really slow. Why hasn't there been a special prosecutor assigned yet?
    Because Eric Holder doesn't want anyone looking up his ass.
    Charlie

5. Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Because Eric Holder doesn't want anyone looking up his ass.
    He needs a little more time to gather information so it can be destroyed.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    He needs a little more time to gather information so it can be destroyed.
    Hilary Clinton is good at using a paper shreader, maybe he can ask her for help.

How many rocket launchers do you have running around in your town?

http://tinyurl.com/6bhd2qw
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    How many rocket launchers do you have running around in your town?
    I'm not sure, the local Walmart is always out of stock of them.

I don't expect anyone to tell us what's going on. We're gonna have to dig for every fact morsel we can find.

David Codrea has a lot of information on the various gunwalker scams... and there are many.

National gun rights Examiner - Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Hilary Clinton is good at using a paper shreader, maybe he can ask her for help.
    Nope, he'll not ask her as she'd likely steal the silverware and take the "W" off his keyboard...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

This entire administration has been a mess that requires a cover up... I'd choose dirt to cover it up if given the choice...

This goes way up... Admitting that you have no idea what goes on in an organization that is under your leadership, is an admission of ineptness... Or a high level cover up...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast