100 protesters burn American flag outside U.S. embassy in London
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 protesters burn American flag outside U.S. embassy in London

100 protesters burn American flag outside U.S. embassy in London

This! absolutely makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't yours??

9/11 memorial events: London protesters burn American flag outside US embassy | Mail Online
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

3. It's nice to know that some of the Muslims over there disagree with the protesters, at least:
    Abdul Sallam, 41, who was waving a sign that read 'Keep The Silence', travelled down to London from his home in Glasgow to show the strength of his feelings.

He said: 'I'm a Muslim. What they're doing is bringing shame on all Muslims. This is not part of the teachings of Islam.
    There are stupid people everywhere. Of all religions. As the people who counter-protest the Westboro Baptist Church show, cowing to or "taking the bait" of their protests just fuels them. Either counter-protest in opposite manner, or ignore them completely.

Somehow it makes a difference to me that it is only a printed copy of the flag on one side of paper.

It just doesnt hold the same meaning as an American Made FLAG.

In the end they are just throwing their little tantrums looking like fools.

Radical Muslims are everywhere, to include in the United States. There are the more moderate Muslims who are against terrorism and I commend them for that. However, I am not an advocate of just sitting back and letting them run all over us. There are legal means by which we can, if not stop their actions, at least diminish them. I won't be "baited" by them but, by the same token, I will not be run over by them. As for the Westboro Baptist Church hooligans, I think the Patriot Guards are effectively bringing them to a screeching halt. I also read where they went to one town to do their rabble rousing and the townspeople managed to block their vehicles at motels, restraunts, etc. and kept them immobilized until the servicemember's funeral was over. That town out-foxed that so called church group. I don't feel they were wrong in doing that and definitely not "baited." It is time for us to stand up to terrorists, either foreign or home-grown. We were not raised to be wussies and I am too old to start now.

Screw England, screw our traitor president next time he fails to place his hand over his heart someone needs to wake this piece of s>>t up. He and his loser family have sucked off the American T his entire life and continue to do so, cut him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    This! absolutely makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't yours??

9/11 memorial events: London protesters burn American flag outside US embassy | Mail Online
    If they're that afraid of it, it just goes to show just how much power Old Glory still has!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Nah, I just can't say what I wanna say. I am sure BB is watching.

Psalm 82:3-5

9. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    As for the Westboro Baptist Church hooligans, I think the Patriot Guards are effectively bringing them to a screeching halt.
    The Patriot Guards are a wonderful group. I drove a friend to her friend's funeral a few years back (looking up old emails, it was Spc. Robert Jones, KIA Iraq 2006,) and having the Patriot Guards line that route brought tears to my eyes. Looking up that incident, apparently there were 400 riders. That floors me even now. (And brings another tear to my eye.)

Even though it looks to be a poster board print, it is still a symbol of America, and the Flag. Burning it in that manner is still a symbol of DISRESPECT. The Flag flys high and proud with a small light on at night in my front yard. Pity the person who trys to harm or remove it. I have nothing further to say for fear of being removed from the forum.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will itself be forgotten
    VFW Life Member
    NRA Member

Too bad they didn't light themselves on fire, now that would of been a sight to see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast