H.R. 822 National Reciprocity Act-A Trojan Horse?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H.R. 822 National Reciprocity Act-A Trojan Horse?

Blog Entries

H.R. 822 National Reciprocity Act-A Trojan Horse?

Will this bill make things better for legally armed citizens or will it open the door for more Federal gun control?

H.R. 822 A Trojan Horse? | National Association for Gun Rights

Brothers and Sisters, your thoughts please. My apologies if this has already been covered I'm new here.

I 100% agree with this article. Its just an open door for the Federal Govment to strip away State rights and personal gun freedoms.

I say no to H.R. 822. It may be nice for every CCW permit to be recognized nationally, but i live in NC and i can pretty much carry anywhere. Not only that, but Iv never even left the south east my entire life.

I might have been willing to give this idea some thought but his bashing of the president who signed 2 bills that expanded our guns rights. If Obama was really trying to take away our gun rights would he have signed these 2 bills expending our gun rights?

Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act of 2009 which included an amendment to allow the carrying of firearms in national parks

Senate transportation and housing and urban development spending bill as an amendment to allow weapons aboard Amtrak trains.

Just vote them all out and then we'll tackle the next lawmakers. Together we stand "WE THE PEOPLE!"
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    I might have been willing to give this idea some thought but his bashing of the president who signed 2 bills that expanded our guns rights. If Obama was really trying to take away our gun rights would he have signed these 2 bills expending our gun rights?

Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act of 2009 which included an amendment to allow the carrying of firearms in national parks

Senate transportation and housing and urban development spending bill as an amendment to allow weapons aboard Amtrak trains.
    Be cautious. Liberals are very good about giving in a little in one area and when you aren't looking they will do a turn about. Next thing you know you are saying "wow how did that happen". I don't support HR 822. I'm just afraid it's an attempt for the camel to stick his nose under the tent.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52:234672

Be cautious. Liberals are very good about giving in a little in one are and when you aren't looking they will do a turn about. Next thing you know you are saying "wow how did that happen". I don't support HR 822. I'm just afraid it's an attempt for the camel to stick his nose under the tent.
    So some folks are damned if they do, damned if they don't. How do we know he will? Because he hasn't yet!

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Be cautious. Liberals are very good about giving in a little in one area and when you aren't looking they will do a turn about. Next thing you know you are saying "wow how did that happen". I don't support HR 822. I'm just afraid it's an attempt for the camel to stick his nose under the tent.
    Why is it with this president it is damned if he does or doesn't. Everyone on the news shows were the president should help libya then as soon as he does they start to complain that we can't afford to help the Libyans.

But enough of that, what we should be looking at is the bigger the risk the greater the reward. So quit worrying about what might happen if HR 822 gets past and star focusing on it getting pasted.

Then after it is pasted if our elected leaders try to take away our second amendment rights we just vote them out of office.

He didn't sign bills to "expand our gun rights"....he signed bills that were based on other things that he did want to pass...and the gun stuff was amendments that he could strike before signing.

Why is it with this president it is damned if he does or doesn't. Everyone on the news shows were the president should help libya then as soon as he does they start to complain that we can't afford to help the Libyans.

But enough of that, what we should be looking at is the bigger the risk the greater the reward. So quit worrying about what might happen if HR 822 gets past and star focusing on it getting pasted.

Then after it is pasted if our elected leaders try to take away our second amendment rights we just vote them out of office.
    Isn't that kind of like we have to pass it so we can read what's in it?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by liquidr1 View Post
    but i live in NC and i can pretty much carry anywhere.
    Do you live in the same state I do? There are so many places you CANT carry it is hard to keep track of them all.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast