2nd amendment book

Thread: 2nd amendment book

2nd amendment book

I would like to recommend a book on the 2nd Amendment. It is by David Barton of the group Wallbuilders. The title is The 2nd Amendment. (What else) It contains a lot of good info and quotes of our founding fathers. They also have a lot of other good books on the constitution, I have included the web site for those that would like to check it out.

http://www.wallbuilders.com/store/product13.html
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thank's HK, I'll be sure to get the book..........
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Can we all go in together and get about 100 of these and send them to our current politicians?
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Let me know where to send my donation.

DJ58
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    Can we all go in together and get about 100 of these and send them to our current politicians?
    OK, do the math:

100 for Senate, 435 for House, one each for the Dem and Rep nominee after the conventions--not an impossible number.

The hard part would be getting them to read it. I'd pay money for a picture of Ted Kennedy, Hillary, Barack, McCain, Feinstein, Pelosi, Reid, (put your own choice here) ACTUALLY reading it!:huh:
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam