did you know that Diane Feinstein has a CCW permit? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: did you know that Diane Feinstein has a CCW permit?

Typical "Do as I say, not as I do" politician. We have them that are conservative as well as liberal.
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."George Mason - Co-author of the Second Amendment during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    I wonder if Diane Feinstein carries in the US Capitol in DC? Probably.
    It would not exactly surprise me.

She's also the idiot that apologized to the Chinese after their fighter rammed our P-3C. She and her husband have millions invested in china. Can you say... " Liberal Commie"

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Isn't that the ultimate double standard?
    No double standard at all. She's of the "elite" so laws that we commoners have to abide by do no apply to her.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaKat View Post
    I'm sure she carries because there was a guy in the past that barged in and killed a city councilman, Harvey Milk, and was actually acquitted after using the (in)famous Twinkie Defense.
    Yeah, Ms. Feinstein was there when it happened. I can fully understand her desire to be armed after that. If only that desire had carried over to a recognition that *ANY* citizen should be guaranteed the same right...

Exactly why I commonly refer to them as the "elected nobility". All it shows is a great mistrust of the average American Citizen, whom they are supposedly representing.

Is it any wonder, then, that we "trust" them in exactly the same way? (Congressional "approval" rating stuck in the low teens for ages.)

I suggest that they do NOT "represent us" at all. Their primary concern is the consolidation of their power, their riches and their chances of long tenure at their power seat. (... and generally use the "bread and circuses" and "throw the dogs a bone" techniques to accomplish the last.)

..... and the compliant, complicit and cowed voters keep putting these charletons back, election after election, for many of them.

It has been noted that sometimes a Country gets exactly the Government it deserves. I hold that "truth" to be self evident. It's just too bad that I (and others of like mind) have been dragged along for the "bad trip", evident in recent years.

Like the man says..... "Yep. Used to be a pretty nice Country once."

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Amen, Gunny. This "we know what's best for you, because you're too stupid to" attitude makes me want to vomit. My opinion, there are far too many would be Americans who have adopted this too-European view. Didn't we just a few years back fight a war to escape from there?

Quote Originally Posted by Providence Ranch View Post
    Amen, Gunny. This "we know what's best for you, because you're too stupid to" attitude makes me want to vomit. My opinion, there are far too many would be Americans who have adopted this too-European view. Didn't we just a few years back fight a war to escape from there?
    Now now, I am from Europe and I don't think that way at all ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12