History Unfolding The Perfect Storm - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: History Unfolding The Perfect Storm

Debray,
    I am little slow some times and I get confused.... I never said I was getting on a plane and leaving. I think you got me confused with jg1967.
    I'm the guy reloading and considering how I am gonna help my neighbor put food on the table, protect our families, and stop the madness.
    My newest neighbor is somebody I have gotta meet too. Saw him on the side of his house with his bow.

Psalm 82:3-5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iam2Taz View Post
    Debray,
    I am little slow some times and I get confused.... I never said I was getting on a plane and leaving. I think you got me confused with jg1967.
    I'm the guy reloading and considering how I am gonna help my neighbor put food on the table, protect our families, and stop the madness.
    My newest neighbor is somebody I have gotta meet too. Saw him on the side of his house with his bow.
    IAM2TAZ,

Donít be confused, I used the wrong name.

But Iím glad I did, you reminded me I had better get the bow out and start practicing.

Deer season starts here in Ohio this Saturday, and I want to be ready by the 1st. of November when the bucks start rutting heavy.

I really donít care to shoot a buck, doe taste better, but I like to see them running around.

And as far as putting food on the table, I have 74 acres, a few sheep and I keep the boys and girls separated but if we need to start making food they are ready, a big garden, my own water supply, wood heat, I make maple syrup, and home made wine, and there isnít anything better than smoked venison, roast coon, and fried groundhog, unless it is squirrel and rabbet.

PS. Jg1967 Iím glad your staying.
    ďEvery step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.Ē Ė Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    IAM2TAZ,

Donít be confused, I used the wrong name.

But Iím glad I did, you reminded me I had better get the bow out and start practicing.

Deer season starts here in Ohio this Saturday, and I want to be ready by the 1st. of November when the bucks start rutting heavy.

I really donít care to shoot a buck, doe taste better, but I like to see them running around.

And as far as putting food on the table, I have 74 acres, a few sheep and I keep the boys and girls separated but if we need to start making food they are ready, a big garden, my own water supply, wood heat, I make maple syrup, and home made wine, and there isnít anything better than smoked venison, roast coon, and fried groundhog, unless it is squirrel and rabbet.

PS. Jg1967 Iím glad your staying.
    Can we please invited to live in a little corner or your acre when the SHTF here in the city? LOL
    (Dang! I missed the emoticons!!!!!)
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123