Portrait of a dispicable human being.

Thread: Portrait of a dispicable human being.

Portrait of a dispicable human being.

A human just cannot get much more worthless than this clown. Liberalism personified.

Lawsuit anyone?

Explosive Email Shows Anti-Palin Author McGinniss, Random House Likely Published Literary Hoax (Updated)
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

It would seem, because of his unethical journalism, no reputable publishing firm would even consider publishing any of his work. As for a lawsuit, Sarah Palin should sue and, with the judgement she receives, buy her neighbor's house and send him packing.
    Last edited by Oldgrunt; 09-22-2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Spelling

Creswell, Oregon
    Since when are facts important to liberals. Much more important to get the message out,"hate Palin". This women is a threat to the liberal cause. If she wasn't a threat, she wouldn't get much press.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    I agree with fuhr52. Palin is a threat to libs. Smart, and experienced in running a state which is a lot more "real" experience than ObaMao ever had. All that and easy on the eyes to!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm