Herman Cain - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Herman Cain

I am starting to appreciate Mr. Cain more, mostly because Mr. Romney makes my skin crawl and am just not sure I can jump on Mr. Perry's wagon. I don't have the sense that the RKBA is Mr. Cain's major focus, but think that with some education and advocacy, he could become a helpful protector of that right.

I would say that after the FL poll, he is not under the radar. Now we will find out how he stands up to serious made up attacks.
    I can't wait until the libs come out and call him a racist. Watch, if he keeps climbing in the race, it will happen!

Psalm 82:3-5

Quote Originally Posted by Iam2Taz View Post
    I would say that after the FL poll, he is not under the radar. Now we will find out how he stands up to serious made up attacks.
    I can't wait until the libs come out and call him a racist. Watch, if he keeps climbing in the race, it will happen!
    oh no doubt, they've done the same thing to Rep West.
    ~ Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Iam2Taz View Post
    If the libs call him a racist they will have to admit that blacks can be racist. That's not likely to happen. Of course if he starts to look like a threat to their chosen one they will have to come up with something to cut him down. Time will tell.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LS-208 View Post
    Hold it there, we need to do more research. Here's one reason why: Herman Cain Breaks With NRA On The Second Amendment | ThinkProgress

He's "left" of the republican field regarding gun issues some say. We need to look deeper, you know I will. So far I believe he hasn't thought about the 2nd and gave a quick response, hoping to sound "good" to us. I don't know, but I will start paying attention.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

If you beat me to it tuts, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    If the libs call him a racist they will have to admit that blacks can be racist. That's not likely to happen. Of course if he starts to look like a threat to their chosen one they will have to come up with something to cut him down. Time will tell.
    Some of them have already said the "R" word. They said it about him saying most blacks would only vote for a black Dem. He questioned whether blacks had been brainwashed that way.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    The elite media is now referring to the Tea Party voters as "racist" after Cain's straw winning. Why? 'Cause we purposefully voted for the 'black man' just to try and throw everyone off of our racist core, according the them.

Funny how the left will continually throw the race card, in any fashion and every chance they get.

The National Black Caucus, whoever they are, are in a quandry in that there is a very conservative Tea Party supporting black man being strongly noticed, being liked and has a chance at the nomination. Kinda like the National Association for Women, "NOW", cannot stand the idea of supporting Bachmann or Palin, and did not and will not. That's ok, I'm going to mail them a box of dog crap as that's all the support I'm going to give those two organizations.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I would take cain over Perry or Romney any day, those two surely seem to me like more of the same political talking heads. They stood on the stage during the debates like they were untouchable.

11. I have read conflicting articles regarding his 2a stance. On one hand he says he's pro 2nd amendment, but on the other hand he stated he sees nothing wrong with cities banning all firearms within the municipality, ie Chicago. Just my. 02 cents.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast