Herman Cain - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Herman Cain

Romney has already signed an AWB in Mass! NO? And has vowed to DO IT AGAIN!!! Is that pro-GUN? RINO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Some of them have already said the "R" word. They said it about him saying most blacks would only vote for a black Dem. He questioned whether blacks had been brainwashed that way.
    I tend to agree that they have been some what brain washed. After all it was southern democrats that made up the core of the KKK back in the day. And yet they continue to support the party that wants to keep them dependent.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Is this true? Perry’s position statement SOMETHING WE CAN ACTUALLY AGREE ON !!

Didn't some of the front runners not even participate in the florida straw pole. If they did, I'm not sure the out come would have been the same

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Some of them have already said the "R" word. They said it about him saying most blacks would only vote for a black Dem. He questioned whether blacks had been brainwashed that way.
    Nope. It's ALL in where they get their "Obama money" from. Even before it was called Obama money. Dem Dems have always been on the forefront of finding ways to give taxpayer money to the unproductive 'tail" of our society. (Said tail getting larger every year.... AND more expensive to asuage and support.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Right now foreign policy experience is lacking in all the candidates (and the pres). Herman's business experience is commendable. It will take a business person to fix this economy, not a career politician.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Right now foreign policy experience is lacking in all the candidates (and the pres). Herman's business experience is commendable. It will take a business person to fix this economy, not a career politician.
    BCI: This was sent to me by email. I think Herman might qualify! Who knew?

So Who Is Herman Cain?

Herman Cain is running for president. He’s not a career politician (in fact he has never held political office). He’s known as a pizza guy, but there’s a lot more to him. He’s also a computer guy, a banker guy, and a rocket scientist guy. Here’s his bio:
    Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.
    Master’s degree in Computer Science.
    Mathematician for the Navy, where he worked on missile ballistics (making him a rocket scientist).
    Computer systems analyst for Coca-Cola.
    VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (this is the top of the ladder in the computer world, being in charge of information systems for a major corporation).
    All achieved before reaching the age of 35. Since he reached the top of the information systems world, he changed careers!
    Business Manager. Took charge of Pillsbury’s 400 Burger King restaurants in the Philadelphia area, which were the company’s poorest performers in the country. Spent the first nine months learning the business from the ground up, cooking hamburger and yes, cleaning toilets. After three years he had turned them into the company’s best performers.
    Godfather’s Pizza CEO. Was asked by Pillsbury to take charge of their Godfather’s Pizza chain (which was on the verge of bankruptcy). He made it profitable in 14 months.
    In 1988 he led a buyout of the Godfather’s Pizza chain from Pillsbury. He was now the owner of a restaurant chain. Again he reached the top of the ladder of another industry.
    He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.
    Having reached the top of a second industry, he changed careers again!
    Adviser to the Federal Reserve System. Herman Cain went to work for the Federal Reserve Banking System advising them on how monetary policy changes would affect American businesses.
    Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He worked his way up to the chairmanship of a regional Federal Reserve bank. This is only one step below the chairmanship of the entire Federal Reserve System (the top banking position in the country). This position allowed him to see how monetary policy is made from the inside, and understand the political forces that impact the monetary system.
    After reaching the top of the banking industry, he changed careers for a fourth time!
    Writer and public speaker. He then started to write and speak on leadership. His books include Speak as a Leader, CEO of Self, Leadership is Common Sense, and They Think You’re Stupid.
    Radio Host. Around 2007—after a remarkable 40 year career—he started hosting a radio show on WSB in Atlanta (the largest talk radio station in the country).
    He did all this starting from rock bottom (his father was a chauffeur and his mother was a maid). When you add up his accomplishments in his life—including reaching the top of three unrelated industries: information systems, business management, and banking—Herman Cain may have the most impressive resume of anyone that has run for the presidency in the last half century.

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    Is this true? Perry’s position statement SOMETHING WE CAN ACTUALLY AGREE ON !!
    I like him a lot on a lot of other things apart from his immigration policy of educating illegal immigrants. I like Cain but he lack foreign policy knowledge. And he acknowledges that...one thing good about Cain and very refreshing. I cannot see Perry as a VP. He doesn't belong to that league.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Mr. Cain was on CNBC tonight during the Ludlow report. Best sound bite from him so far, when describing Mr Obama's jobs bill: "Sneak A-taxes". Brilliant!
    ~ Bill

I'm not worried about Cain's lack of experience in some areas. He is a smart man and I would think he will surround himself with the right people in those areas.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast