Herman Cain - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Herman Cain

I fail to see that lack of experience is any deterrent to the Presidency. Look at Mr. Wet Behind the Ears who got elected last time!

He wants foreign affairs expertise? (IIRC, Biden was brought on the "ticket" for exactly the same reason in '08.) He gets Colin-Powell to come out of retirement or recalls Connie Rice.

The more I hear and see what H. Cain is about, the more I like his style. Apparently his "message" is getting across, to a wide variety of not only hard line Rep voters, but also the growing numbers of "anyone but Obama" swing voters.

Best of all, if nominated, Cain can go toe to toe with Obama, bedazzle the hell out of Mr. O with facts and figures and call Mr. O a spade when needed and NOT be accused of racism..... the primary playing card in the Dem (very) short deck in '08.

Shucks, versus Cain, the Obama "mantra mutterers" might actually have to come up with some solid arguements instead of copping a plea via the "R" card! Wouldn't THAT be a complete change of tactics for the Lib/Dem/Prog collection of dullards!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Personally I think Cains Bumper sticker should be "WE ELECTED THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT NOW LETS ELECT THE RIGHT BLACK PRESIDENT"

Boortz prefers: "Honkies for Herman".

How about: "The Cain revolution (Better: Mutiny!) against mediocrity."

Another "plus": Cain isn't a member of the "good ol' boys" political, severely inbred (to the point of genetic weakness) crowd. He owes no favors.

He might "owe" some favors to the Business segment of society, but I would not begrudge him a bone or two thrown at them to make up for the persecution suffered under Obama. Might actually help our economy get back on track again.

For you slow learners..... THAT'S your freekin' "Jobs Bill".

GG

Speaking of "Jobs Bill", Cain calls it the "Sneak a Tax" Bill. Good play on words! Like he mentioned on one of the "debates" (sic), "America needs to get a sence of humor."

What's not to like about the man?

GG

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    I'm not worried about Cain's lack of experience in some areas. He is a smart man and I would think he will surround himself with the right people in those areas.
    Funny how it feels you writing these...(meaning you steal the words right out of my mouth! hahaha) Recently, Cain has reinforced my feelings that he is the right choice too.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I'm just happy to find so many like minded people. It gives me renewed hope. The city north of me is filled with bed wetting, bleeding heart, tree hugging liberals.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Today's poll shows Cain out front ahead of Romney by 4%. He is certainly winning people over. The fair tax he advocates may just get him the nomination. People must like it fairly well.

Quote Originally Posted by LS-208 View Post
    The fair tax he advocates may just get him the nomination.
    and his critics are starting to go after his plan with a vengeance. The lefty press is also calling him a bigot. He must be doing something right...
    ~ Bill

The left doesn't attack people they don't view as threats.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Cain is the most attractive candidate out there. However, I think his 999 plan will upset a large number of retirees. Many are living on savings on which they already paid income taxes. This plan will effectively tax that money again with the proposed 9% sales tax and with the increased prices that will result from the 9% tax on businesses.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast