Herman Cain
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Herman Cain

Herman Cain

Herman Cain is way ahead in the Florida Straw Poll. Seriously, is there anything not to like about this guy? Talk about tenacity....
    "If an awalu [freeman] should blind the eye of another awalu [freeman], they shall blind his eye."
    -Hammurabi (1792-1750 B.C.E.)

3. I like his stance on all that I've heard, but the one thing I have missed is his 2A stance anyone know what it is.

This guy could go a long way in fixing our sick country. Just hope there's a chance for him to get the Republican nomination. What a breath of fresh air! Oh wow, I wonder why -- he's a self-made success. He's like the people that originally made this country great. He comes off as honest and sincere.

Let's see, he's not a lawyer and not a career politician. He's the same color as our president so he can't be a racist when he disagrees with him. What's not to like.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Like a lot of other folks the I'm getting frustrated with the two main knuckleheads who are busy being politicians. Herman Cain is looking better, and I am hoping he has finally caught up with them.

Now, if I can just get clear on some issues like where he is at on 2A. He might be the guy I pick.

Psalm 82:3-5

2012 Republican Presidential Candidates

He's Pro 2nd Ammendment!
    "If an awalu [freeman] should blind the eye of another awalu [freeman], they shall blind his eye."
    -Hammurabi (1792-1750 B.C.E.)

I've liked him since he first showed up on the scene. If the media wouldn't fixate on the "front runner" knuckleheads, I think more would get behind him as well...
    ~ Bill

I really like Herman Cain. While I don't put too much stock in the FL Straw Poll and it's' impact on the nomination, it CERTAINLY sent a message that people are TIRED of professional politicans!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

I have a funny feeling that the only one who can right the wrong of this black prez is another black man. I like him from the beginning too. He was interviewed at Fox, was it this morning or yesterday, and he was shown Saturday Night Live comedy on him and he took it positively instead of being defensive about it. I still have my doubts that he will be choosen as the nominee though. We'll wait and see...there is still time till 2012. I just hope there is still time for this country though. Anything can happen while the current WH occupant is still there...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

The main stream media isn't ripping him apart so I guess they don't see him as a threat. That could be a good thing. He may slip in under the radar and blind side them.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast