Democrat Guv wants to suspend elections.....joking or not...not cool guv not cool - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Democrat Guv wants to suspend elections.....joking or not...not cool guv not cool

Sounds like someone is scared of the coming elections.

I guess Ronald Reagan had it right when he famously said, "Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book."
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

yup this is just a warning shot across the bow of the American People.
    She said what she did because that is what she thinks. Any constitutional thought went right out the window at that point. THIS IS THE LITMUS TEST....PAY ATTENTION KIDS...If it does not receive enough uproar from the public it will be considered again but in a more dire avenue of approach.

SUSPENDING ELECTIONS SHOULD BE A LINE IN THE SAND NOT TO BE CROSSED BY ANY POLITICIAN ON EITHER SIDE OF THE AISLE
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

5. dont look now but if they'er joking about it ... it will be in your face shortly

Another addition to the collection of Government "Leaders" capable of incredable utterances. Fits right in with Pelosi, Waters, Franks, Waxman and the rest of the Liberal "thinkers".

"Is there no one to rid me of this meddlesome [twit]?"

See ya at the polls, buddy! (Nov '12 can't come too soon.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

That a high-level elected official should utter these words even in jest is HUGE. Never thought I'd see the day...

Keep your powder dry. Really.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

AMEN to THAT, brother!

GG

Heard an unfounded rumor that ol' "Bev" isn't going to run again.

Now THAT wouldn't make me shed a tear. Maybe she has seen the handwriting on the wall and has decided to leave the ring undefeated. (Maybe it is just petulance because the State Legislature has taken to overriding her vetoes since the last election.) (My money is on the latter rather than the former.)

I'm sure the Party will find a job for her, maybe "Democratic Strategist"..... NOT that anyone with half a brain would "buy into" her strategy! (On the other hand, it CAN be observed that seems to be prerequisite for Dem Party membership. Half wittedness, that is.) I mean, all she has proven good for is self inflicted wounds.... Like shooting herself repeatedly in the foot, with her mouth. (THAT'S a switch!) LOL!

Good riddance to another "do gooder"! (Definition: A Government "do-gooder" is a Philantrophist who "gives" with other People's money.)

GG

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Did she just stop short of saying "suspend 2012" election (and that includes the position of the current (POS)-TUS?
    Fixed that for ya.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    Fixed that for ya.
    Thanks! I know I canrely on ya!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast