Anderson Cooper covers Fast & Furious - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anderson Cooper covers Fast & Furious

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    So are you saying that "normal thinking folks" who ever they are, would get their factual news from CNN and MSNBC? If you believe that I still have some ocean beach property in Idaho I would like to sell. Guess I'm not normal, I watch Fox and others to get my news. I even listen to Rush alot, so I'm not credible.
    Now. Now. Don't be too hard on the lad. Most of us are perfectly attuned to the standard Liberal "response" to Conservative commentary/news...... They simply ignore it so they won't be tasked (or troubled) with formulating a "response" at all.

Then, without having heard or read a word one of the actual commentary, simply "attack" the messenger out of some sort of knee jerk or pre programmed reaction. Generally in the class of: Crazy. Not worth listening to. Stupid. Dangerous. If possible, they try to work in a reference to "racist", particularly if the commentary is negative on Obama or his Collection of Coveners.

I mean..... utterly, UTTERLY predictable! Therefore, should not be a surprise at all. (YAWN!)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Funny thing about Beck, he DID manage to trace the "cookie crumbs" on more than one occasion.... AND tell one and all about his (and his investigative team's) findings to one and all.

Here's the real kicker, a lot of what Beck alluded/proved was what would be termed in a court of law, circumstantial evidence. A lot of coincidents. Enough to make the story credable, but not enough to prosecute.

The other side of the coin is the observation that many of the reported coincidents were well above "just a coincidence" level, IMHO. STILL...... not enough to convict. Ennough to make me more wary than ever of the Obama misAdministration, however.

It's about the best I can do. Alas!

One consistant thing about crooked politicians (like there exist those who are NOT?), they are usually very clever about covering their tracks and staying clear of the smoking gun. (If they were not, they wouldn't have gotten as far in politics as they have.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123