Anderson Cooper covers Fast & Furious
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anderson Cooper covers Fast & Furious

Anderson Cooper covers Fast & Furious

Maybe the mainstream will start picking it up more.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Not before Hannity...he is just getting in the bandwagon now...very typical of CNN to get some ratings.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

If CNN is jumpping on this story rest assured someone else did first and it's getting traction. They don't want to be left out.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

5. The reality about Operation Fast and Furious is that the BATFE and Justice Department was not interested in catching Mexican gun runners or drug lords.

The BATFE and Justice Department just wanted to provide Mexico with evidence that evil Americans are selling guns to Mexicans so they would have an excuse to further curtail our Second Amendment rights.

It makes perfect sense, it fits with their real agenda. They are only sorry that they got caught.

Progressive liberals at work.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I'm sure they will twist it

Hopefully more attention will get even the casual gun owners to press for an investigation. But maybe I'm just hoping.

BTW, I've been following F&F for sometime.

You do realize that if Hannity covers something, most normal thinking folks will immediately look the other way? You really don't need flame throwers to torch this issue - you need people that most folks consider reasonable. Hannity is only talking to you and you already believe.

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    You do realize that if Hannity covers something, most normal thinking folks will immediately look the other way? You really don't need flame throwers to torch this issue - you need people that most folks consider reasonable. Hannity is only talking to you and you already believe.
    You just stop short of calling me stupid...shame on you!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    So are you saying that "normal thinking folks" who ever they are, would get their factual news from CNN and MSNBC? If you believe that I still have some ocean beach property in Idaho I would like to sell. Guess I'm not normal, I watch Fox and others to get my news. I even listen to Rush alot, so I'm not credible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast