Best 2nd amendment protection candidate - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 77

Thread: Best 2nd amendment protection candidate

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by maybejim View Post
    there is more than adequate evidence that the best family structure is a father and a mother in the home.
    That is an absolute truth.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    That is an absolute truth.
    That in itself (and with their gun control agenda) is more than enough to work hard to rid our government of secular progressive trash in the WH and in Congress.

  4. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by maybejim View Post
    Nope, there is more than adequate evidence that the best family structure is a father and a mother in the home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    That is an absolute truth.
    There's nothing absolute about it, except it's what you believe. Tell it to the countless children that grow up in abusive homes being tortured and raped by a parent.
    Missouri couple arrested for locking 5 children in feces and urine-covered rooms

    Another Parent Arrested, Suspected Of Child Abuse - Cumming, GA Patch

    Dad's Arrest Stirs Debate on Parental Rights|Memphis Breaking News, Weather & Sports | WPTY-TV | ABC24, abc24.com

    How many examples do you want? I would rather two loving, caring adults raised a child than two abusive parents. So, no, it's far from absolute. It just doesn't fit your narrow minded, church induced brainwashing scenario.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

  5. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,558
    Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    There's nothing absolute about it, except it's what you believe. Tell it to the countless children that grow up in abusive homes being tortured and raped by a parent.
    Missouri couple arrested for locking 5 children in feces and urine-covered rooms

    Another Parent Arrested, Suspected Of Child Abuse - Cumming, GA Patch

    Dad's Arrest Stirs Debate on Parental Rights|Memphis Breaking News, Weather & Sports | WPTY-TV | ABC24, abc24.com

    How many examples do you want? I would rather two loving, caring adults raised a child than two abusive parents. So, no, it's far from absolute. It just doesn't fit your narrow minded, church induced brainwashing scenario.
    I think you are a bit off course here. The point that was being made was not about abusive vs non abusive parents, care takers or whatever you want to call them. I will reword the statement to make it absolute.
    When it comes to two loving, caring non abusive adults responsible for the upbringing of children nothing beats a Father and a Mother to bring about the unique dynamics necessary that best serves these children as and when they become adults! The second best option would be family members.. Grandpa and Grandma etc. or any male female couple committed to these children in a caring loving non abusive manor. After that it would be any combination MM FF that are loving and caring to take care of a child's rearing. If you don't find what I have said as absolute it's because I didn't make this response long enough to counter your objections in advance and is therefore my fault but that does not make the original statement untrue. Anyone not trying to make a PC statement gets it!!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

  6. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    So, no, it's far from absolute. It just doesn't fit your narrow minded, church induced brainwashing scenario.
    yes, it is an absolute. It just doesn't fit your reprobate mind and brainwashing induced by a very sick, perverted, and dysfunctional society.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

  7. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It just doesn't fit your reprobate mind and brainwashing induced by a very sick, perverted, and dysfunctional society.
    I agree. Society is largely dysfunctional, sick, and perverted. Back to my original statement. That's not going to change unless the Fed is destroyed, and Ron Paul is elected President. Elect Ron Paul 2012! Evolution!
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

  8. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    Just going to toss this out should be fun, had a gay lifestyle been your parents lifestyle your lifestyle would be mute.

  9. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kalifornia & Idaho
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    There's nothing absolute about it, except it's what you believe. Tell it to the countless children that grow up in abusive homes being tortured and raped by a parent.
    Missouri couple arrested for locking 5 children in feces and urine-covered rooms

    Another Parent Arrested, Suspected Of Child Abuse - Cumming, GA Patch

    Dad's Arrest Stirs Debate on Parental Rights|Memphis Breaking News, Weather & Sports | WPTY-TV | ABC24, abc24.com

    How many examples do you want? I would rather two loving, caring adults raised a child than two abusive parents. So, no, it's far from absolute. It just doesn't fit your narrow minded, church induced brainwashing scenario.
    Why am I not surprised that you want to bring up the exceptions? Why would you not expect as many abusive situations in non traditional households? So we are talking about the odds, and the best general chance of the best family situation. I don't think it is any coincidence that the vast majority of societies around the world have developed the same family structure.
    Maybejim

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

    What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

  10. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    8,673
    So goes the family, so goes the nation.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

  11. In regards to drugs should remain illegal because they cause so much crime; the only reason that's the case is because they're illegal. Take away the criminal element and crime goes down. I also recently watched a documentary about drugs and they discussed the massive heroin problem in Switzerland in the 90's. Instead of declaring a war on drugs they opened clinics where addicts could go in and get a free dose of hospital grade heroin. Within 6 months the crime rates (muggings, home invasions, murder, etc.) went wayyyyy down. As well as hepatitis cases.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast