Canada free press article concerning suspending elections
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canada free press article concerning suspending elections

Exclamation Canada free press article concerning suspending elections

Warning: The threat of suspended elections is real

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO BE COGNIZANT OF...

Sometimes we need to take a look from the outside to see what is really happening

Here is the crux of the matter...If the elections are suspended it means that we the people are no longer in control of the Government.....
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

3. will the american people stand for this

I hope and believe there are enough americans that would not stand for this. At first i thought this nc govenor might be joking then i now believe it was a.test the waters speech. I hope they got the attention they did not want complete outcry from the people. Have this govenor removed from office.
    This must be last resort i am waiting for the nexy lib shelacking they know its comming.

ok, this is going way to far.

We need to start moving on writting to congress and senate to stop this...Make some noise.

They need to understand that we the people have a right to vote and control the goverment.

Quote Originally Posted by brettnchrism View Post
    I hope and believe there are enough americans that would not stand for this. At first i thought this nc govenor might be joking then i now believe it was a.test the waters speech. I hope they got the attention they did not want complete outcry from the people. Have this govenor removed from office.
    This must be last resort i am waiting for the nexy lib shelacking they know its comming.
    Many people here are with you -- I know I am.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

This is a common tactic with liberals. Say nutty things and see what happens. If the notion creates outrage, "oh, I was just joking get over it". If people just blow it off, now it's full steam ahead. The more power liberals think they are loosing the more this kind of stuff will bubble out. Be on guard.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

More "Kook Newspaper" stuff.

Some people need to get back to taking their meds meds regularly.

Might also get one of these before "Barry" bans 'em!

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

-Doc

8. I have two on order. LOL

Suspending elections is a violation of the U. S. Constitution.

Article II

Section 1. The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Since when did the current "regime" care what the constitution said.
    willigun

Qualifies as crock of **** . Damn you folks will believe anything...incredible - and scary - the things people will believe when they are motivated to do so.

We have serious problems and people waste time on such things...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast