Ann Barnhardt Videos

Thread: Ann Barnhardt Videos

Exclamation Ann Barnhardt Videos

i can see why the muslims have issued a fatawa against her and sent here hate mail in her e-mail
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Anne Barnhardt...Will you be my WIFE? I LOVE BACON!

God bless Ann Barnhardt. What a breath of fresh air. Why is it that or females have bigger balls that our elected official? The bigger why, is why do we keep re-electing the same bed wetting liberal idiots? I know the answers but it still drives me nuts. Keep it up Ann and I hope more jump on the bandwagon. We should defeat or enemies, never bow down to them.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

WOW.... I'm with Titaniumman. I want to marry this girl. Hopefully she will have a dozen daughters that are just as feisty as she is.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Hear that 'clang-clang-clang' when she walks? Those are her brass balls! Love this women.....go Ann!

hahaha, she is awsome...!

I did not marry her, but my wife is the same way as her....So yes it is awsome to have a lady like this one on your side...!
    Long live bacon...!
    Come and get it from my cold dead hands...! But your going to need to hike because your going to be walking thru mountains of your commarads and brother jihadist.

Want to meet you 77 virgins, ... now serving number...1 :)