The Arabs Are Not Happy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Arabs Are Not Happy

In all fairness, they are very much blaming their leadership in the countries that are currently in turmoil.

3. Unhappy Arabs

Ya hit that mail on the head.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    I think I will assimilate into the jihad community, infiltrate and seek information and target data. I will do this by putting a towel on my head and shout "allah" stuff and establish myself as an anti-American muslim, maybe somewhere in "Paukistan" or even Afghanistan or some other stan. Then, I will join the ranks of jihad right here by sneaking north across the mexican border, taking off the towel and get a job here in the U.S. pretendending to be a good citizen while awaiting my shoot/blow up orders. I'll keep good notes on who's planning what.

But who will I report the intel to? Oh, I'd better quit the Mohammed jokes I suppose...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

They're happy in countries where a complaint will get them beheaded. They're unhappy in countries where they enjoy the freedom to complain.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MIL-SPEC 45 View Post
    A bunch of cry babies you all are!!!!!
    Hmmm, I am beginning to think you have a strange sense of humor. You like to toss in a lil' something here and there just to get our attention, thereby getting yourself some attention by using a twist on sarcasm. Is that it?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The Arabs are not happy!
    ·They're happy in every country that is not Muslim. And who do they blame?
    · Not Islam.
    · Not their leadership.
    · Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

And they want to change them to be like the country they came from?

How frick'n dumb can you get?
    Ummm.... this IS a retorical question right?

Note: The original quote was edited by me for the sake of space and expediency. If you want to see the entire quote please refer to the original post. Thank you and have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by MIL-SPEC 45 View Post
    A bunch of cry babies you all are!!!!!
    ANOTHER attempt at fluid English sentencing. Close.... but no cigar.

As for the "45" bit... that's about a standard deviation and a half down from the norm, is it not?

If it looks, smells and posts like a troll.... chances are ya got yourself a troll here.

In my experience on various forums over the years, I have found trolls to fall into two general categories. There are "Sophistitrolls", who are generally relatively well educated and can put up a good "battle" of words. These are the most fun to "deal with", as they provide, at least, some entertainment value in your search for creative and scathing insult trading.

The other category, "Run of the mill trolls", are much less interesting overall. Best left to stew in their own juices or, if particularly distracting to discussion, put on "ignore".

I once ran across a "forum" that seemed to be completely infested with trolls. There wasn't a soul one in that lot that made any sence at all. .... and the "literacy level".... horrifying. (On the other hand it was a "Liberal" forum. LOL!) But... that's another story.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    ANOTHER attempt at fluid English sentencing. Close.... but no cigar.

As for the "45" bit... that's about a standard deviation and a half down from the norm, is it not?

If it looks, smells and posts like a troll.... chances are ya got yourself a troll here.

In my experience on various forums over the years, I have found trolls to fall into two general categories. There are "Sophistitrolls", who are generally relatively well educated and can put up a good "battle" of words. These are the most fun to "deal with", as they provide, at least, some entertainment value in your search for creative and scathing insult trading.

The other category, "Run of the mill trolls", are much less interesting overall. Best left to stew in their own juices or, if particularly distracting to discussion, put on "ignore".

I once ran across a "forum" that seemed to be completely infested with trolls. There wasn't a soul one in that lot that made any sence at all. .... and the "literacy level".... horrifying. (On the other hand it was a "Liberal" forum. LOL!) But... that's another story.

GG
    Good old Detroit45ACP or whatever the heck his name was ... he would just jump in which some absolutely disconnected drivel and fire off a broadside of profanities ...

GG...just put the "Run-of-the-Mill" ones in your ignore list so you do not have to deal with them. I learned to do this a while back, saves my heart too. LOL
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12