Hank jr speaking his mind! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hank jr speaking his mind!

1. Comparing to Stalin would have been more appropriate.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

ESPN sucks, and I plan to help their Monday night football ratings to suck.

I did my part to support Jr, I just bought his complete collection on Itunes.

Ol' Hank is reputed to have been "doing" that Monday "gig" for twenty years now.

My wife, ever quick to look at the bright side, commented that it had been 18 years too long for her taste anyway. (I have to admit I feel much the same way.)

Why is it that the "football" lead singers seem to be mostly C&W types?

Maybe it is because football fans like BOTH types of music..... Country AND Western! (From: The Blues Brothers) LOL!

Anyway, this "PC" business, frankly in violaton of 1st Ammendment concepts, IMHO, has gone WAY too far.

Another reason why I hope H. Cain gets the Rep nomination, he won't play the PC game at all. He will call out Obama for what he really is..... an abject failure as President.... and won't get the "racist" card played on him.

Then we can take all this "PC" garbage, print it out on paper, roll it up and make the Lib/Prog/Dem smoke it right along with their usual "mind enhancing" (sic!) pharmasuitacal of choice. (I know, glaring generality. But SOMETHING has to account for all the clouded thinking from that end of the Political scale. Yes?)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12