Hank jr speaking his mind!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hank jr speaking his mind!

1. Hank jr speaking his mind!

Good ol'e Hank Williams speaking his mind.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/03/hank-williams-compares-obama-to-hitler_n_992513.html

3. Yeah, comparing to Hitler is never productive. All it does is make people tune you out. (Except those who agree with you, and you don't need to convince them.)

His mistake was comparing a liberal democrat to Hitler. When the liberals compared Bush to Hitler the media didn't notice. Funny how that works.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Was he sober? That would have to be my first question.

Quote Originally Posted by LS-208 View Post
    Nope! He is as drunk as a skunk!!!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom:233816
    Quote Originally Posted by LS-208 View Post
    Nope! He is as drunk as a skunk!!!
    Oh yeah, I forgot, he's breathing.

Nothing like the rantings of an intoxicated chronic inebriate to add something worthwhile to the discourse. When the Fox news hosts disavow an ant-Obama rant you know it must be crazy. Twenty percent of the paople hear this and cheer - the rest hear it and think they have slipped into the Twilight Zone (or that they're watching Drinking with the Stars (or has-beens)).
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Just an analogy, did not name names at all, ESPN is most likely more analogus to NAZI Germany as the NAZI goverment strangled free speech and disallowed open discourse. Press assumed he call Obama a NAZI, he did not. Sad when you can no longer speak your thoughts in America.

Undertaker45: quote. "Political Correctness is a lie on the lips of truth"

"PC is GOOD for you!", we are from the Government and are here to make it clear to you. LOL!

"Will no one rid me of this meddlesome [singer]?" ... and the King's "suggestions" were LAW!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Ironicly, the liberals jump all over that. He did not say Obama was like hitler, he already explained it. He was going for the extreme differences between the two individuals to illustrate the extreme differences between Obama and Boehner. But despite that the liberals get all upset, even though when Bush was directly compared to Hitler they ignored it. F... pc anyway. dang liberals remind me of the little kid in school who liked to tease others but when he got teased back his whiney azz went running to the teacher to complain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast