Back Door Gun Control

Thread: Back Door Gun Control

Back Door Gun Control

I got this message in my Inbox this morning...

Has anyone heard of this before? I googled Freedom Group, Cerberus and Soros and it sure looks fishy to me.

For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R.

Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States. If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians. What a perfect way to control guns. Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management. Guess who controls Cerberus? GEORGE SOROS ! One of the most evil men on this planet who wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns.

Why have we not heard about I this in the "mainstream" media?
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

3. Freedom Group is apparently owned by Cerebus.

Stephen A. Feinberg (born March 29, 1960) is an American businessman active in the field of private equity. He is the founder and head of Cerberus Capital Management.

I have not been able to connect Cerebus to George Soros-yet. I will keep looking.

Try this:
    Soros controls all arms & ammo makers in US - David Icke's Official Forums

The name ICKE sounds very suspiciously like a relative of Harold Ickes of Bill Clinton's Administration.

However, this is countered by:
    Freedom Group - No Soros Connection
    Charlie

If there is a connection... and I'm not saying there is just yet..... you could NOT expect the Lame Stream Media to report it in a grand "expose'". For the most part they are just as equally anti-gun as Soros (and Obama) are.

I still think the best idea of a bumper sticker is one that reads:

"Which part of... SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED... confuses you?"

One of those on every third vehicle in the US might get even the most fanatical Gunaphobe's attention. (Most of them not much above understanding "bumper sticker" philosophy/policy anyway. It DOES "confuse" them.)

One of the reasons why Dem/Lib/Prog campaign slogans are short and nefarious. Easier to remember and doesn't require much in the way of considered analysis. i.e. "Hope and change!", "Yes we can!" Best of all, a "Mantra"..... "OH-BAH-MA! OH-BAH-MA!" (Repeat until you finally remember it. Or the circus ringmaster tells you to stop. GOOD LITTLE SHEEP! BAAAAAA!) (On the other hand, three syllables IS pushing the envelope of memory retention amongst that lot.) (Heh. Heh. Heeeeeh!)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

6. Back Door Gun Control

I know that I will be looking into this personally. If I find that there is a connection between Freedom Group, Solos & Cerebus, I will do everything within my power to make sure that none of these companies get any business from me and everyone I know!!!!!!!!

Its a scary thought but there will always be some honest person to take the place of a corrupt company. Hasn't someone bought bushmasters old facility and hired their employees to make guns under a different name?

Damn those free marketeers!

David Icke is the man who claims we are being controlled by reptile aliens.
    David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is good for a laugh though. But not to be taken any more seriously than Rosie Odonnell

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Try this:
    Soros controls all arms & ammo makers in US - David Icke's Official Forums

The name ICKE sounds very suspiciously like a relative of Harold Ickes of Bill Clinton's Administration.

However, this is countered by:
    Freedom Group - No Soros Connection

Sounds kind of like a conspiracy to "corner" the domestic gun and ammo market/industry.

This will not stop the incoming supply of arms and ammo from local "new start up" companies. Nor will it stop the importation of arms. Taurus and others would be more than happy to take up the slack on the supply side.

All we have to do is insure that the Government does not change the rules on us so that this effort can succeed. I believe we have enough Pro 2nd Ammendment types in this Nation to keep THAT from happening.

Funny thing about attempts to corner a market..... as the demand gets sharper due to lack of supply and prices go up (as well as profit margins), new supplies/suppliers appear out of thin air to take up and take advantage of the higher profits to be made.

Anyone remember how the Hunt Brothers fared on their attempt to corner the silver market in the early eighties?

Same thing would happen with guns and ammo supply.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)