What do you think pot smokers? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you think pot smokers?

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I can think of a few ATF agents who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near firearms (Fast-and-Furious).
    A "higher" percentage of them than medical marijuana users, IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    I always find these "cute" (read as "ignorant") comments entertaining.
    A basic slug who uses marijuana is likely to remain a slug...whereas an active, involved individual is likely to remain an active, involved individual.
    Yea, the same could be said for your comments, and a whole lot of drunks.
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I can think of a few ATF agents who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near firearms (Fast-and-Furious).
    But they didn't inhale.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    I can't stand judgemental people who share their worthless opinions because they feel everyone should be sheep all flocking the same way.

And for the record I don't smoke pot or use any drugs. I don't even drink. I just wish the close minded elderly would all head to a retirement home and share their beliefs with thelma and Edna
    Ah yes, HYPOCRISY & BIGOTRY at it's best.
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

6. Well duh, disagreements will always equal hypocrisy

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Like, I wanna say... I was think'n something but I, I kinda forgot! Like, holy crap man! Oh crap, man, did I like, uh, leave my gun, hehe, uh, somewhere? Dude, where's my gun!?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dobleceroseite View Post
    None of the pot smokers I knew could have got off the couch long enough to get Capt. Crunch let alone care about anything besides smoking pot.
    I always find these "cute" (read as "ignorant") comments entertaining.

My wife is a medical marijuana user who is a successful artist, turning out about a painting a week. She also volunteers with 2 local non-profits. I know various other marijuana users (mostly medical, since I volunteer with the local MM group)and most that are not retired are successful business owners or professionals.

Possibly the difference is representative of the types of people we know overall. A basic slug who uses marijuana is likely to remain a slug...whereas an active, involved individual is likely to remain an active, involved individual.
    I meant no disrespect to your wife. I'm sure there are responsible people out there who use medical marijuana, but in my experience (25 year old son of police officers so I know I have no real experience) the pot smokers I've met are now and forever will be worthless.

9. I tried it once and never exhaled.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I love pot I don't use it however it's better than alcohol!!!!! Lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by MIL-SPEC 45 View Post
    I love pot I don't use it however it's better than alcohol!!!!! Lol
    Yeah right....that explains you support for the pig in the white house.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast