What do you think pot smokers? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you think pot smokers?

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I can think of a few ATF agents who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near firearms (Fast-and-Furious).
    A "higher" percentage of them than medical marijuana users, IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    I always find these "cute" (read as "ignorant") comments entertaining.
    A basic slug who uses marijuana is likely to remain a slug...whereas an active, involved individual is likely to remain an active, involved individual.
    Yea, the same could be said for your comments, and a whole lot of drunks.

LIBERAL CREED..."Although they know Godís righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them".

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I can think of a few ATF agents who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near firearms (Fast-and-Furious).
    But they didn't inhale.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    I can't stand judgemental people who share their worthless opinions because they feel everyone should be sheep all flocking the same way.

And for the record I don't smoke pot or use any drugs. I don't even drink. I just wish the close minded elderly would all head to a retirement home and share their beliefs with thelma and Edna
    Ah yes, HYPOCRISY & BIGOTRY at it's best.

LIBERAL CREED..."Although they know Godís righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them".

6. Well duh, disagreements will always equal hypocrisy

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Like, I wanna say... I was think'n something but I, I kinda forgot! Like, holy crap man! Oh crap, man, did I like, uh, leave my gun, hehe, uh, somewhere? Dude, where's my gun!?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dobleceroseite View Post
    None of the pot smokers I knew could have got off the couch long enough to get Capt. Crunch let alone care about anything besides smoking pot.
    I always find these "cute" (read as "ignorant") comments entertaining.

My wife is a medical marijuana user who is a successful artist, turning out about a painting a week. She also volunteers with 2 local non-profits. I know various other marijuana users (mostly medical, since I volunteer with the local MM group)and most that are not retired are successful business owners or professionals.

Possibly the difference is representative of the types of people we know overall. A basic slug who uses marijuana is likely to remain a slug...whereas an active, involved individual is likely to remain an active, involved individual.
    I meant no disrespect to your wife. I'm sure there are responsible people out there who use medical marijuana, but in my experience (25 year old son of police officers so I know I have no real experience) the pot smokers I've met are now and forever will be worthless.

9. I tried it once and never exhaled.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I love pot I don't use it however it's better than alcohol!!!!! Lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by MIL-SPEC 45 View Post
    I love pot I don't use it however it's better than alcohol!!!!! Lol
    Yeah right....that explains you support for the pig in the white house.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast