What do you think pot smokers? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What do you think pot smokers?

I have no issue with Pot smokers, while out in CA a while back had many folks tell me they were going to vote pot in, I think thay all missed the vote day, **** happens because it did not pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    I have no issue with Pot smokers, while out in CA a while back had many folks tell me they were going to vote pot in, I think thay all missed the vote day, **** happens because it did not pass.
    Actually, there was organized resistance to it by the pot growers in the northern part of the state...because it would hurt their profit margin.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    Actually, there was organized resistance to it by the pot growers in the northern part of the state...because it would hurt their profit margin.
    Don't forget that great organization, "Partnership for a Drug Free America" is funded almost entirely by liquor companies, beer brewers, the tobacco industry, and the pharmacudical industry.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    hehe, like... What?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Never seen a violent crime committed by someone using marijuana and besides it's been proven that THC when extracted properly has medicinal properties and has been known to cure cancer. Maybe this is the new ant-gun ATF being spiteful dickheads because of their fast and furious cluster *******.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234