What do you think pot smokers?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think pot smokers?

What do you think pot smokers?

Here (Oregon), our state supreme court recently ruled that a medical marijuana card was not justification for denying a concealed weapon permit...due to our state constitution's guarantee of the right to bear arms in self defense.

My wife is a medical marijuana patient and I hold a "caregiver" card, which allows me to transport, but not to use...it will be interesting to see if they go for the caregivers next.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc
    There is no such thing as medical marijuana, because I said there isn't. All those so called cancer, glaucoma, and fibromyalgia patients are just faking it so they can smoke up. I'm obviously an expert, so I know.
    PaxMentis, I figured I'd save him some time.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    PaxMentis, I figured I'd save him some time.
    Pretty sure he has it on a macro by now...one key posting...

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    Pretty sure he has it on a macro by now...one key posting...
    Yeah, it ranks up there with all of the "element of surprise" postings whenever the topic of OC comes up.

I can't say to much about pot smokers. I smoked one once. It was so bad I had to throw it out.

None of the pot smokers I knew could have got off the couch long enough to get Capt. Crunch let alone care about anything besides smoking pot.

Quote Originally Posted by dobleceroseite View Post
    None of the pot smokers I knew could have got off the couch long enough to get Capt. Crunch let alone care about anything besides smoking pot.
    I always find these "cute" (read as "ignorant") comments entertaining.

My wife is a medical marijuana user who is a successful artist, turning out about a painting a week. She also volunteers with 2 local non-profits. I know various other marijuana users (mostly medical, since I volunteer with the local MM group)and most that are not retired are successful business owners or professionals.

Possibly the difference is representative of the types of people we know overall. A basic slug who uses marijuana is likely to remain a slug...whereas an active, involved individual is likely to remain an active, involved individual.

10. Whether or not a person is stoned lazy baked out of their friggin skull or not is really nobody's friggin business anyway. We all live one life and for some its not as easy as others. I don't care if someone smokes crack day and night so long as they don't rob my house or drive slow. I can't stand judgemental people who share their worthless opinions because they feel everyone should be sheep all flocking the same way.

And for the record I don't smoke pot or use any drugs. I don't even drink. I just wish the close minded elderly would all head to a retirement home and share their beliefs with thelma and Edna

I can think of a few ATF agents who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near firearms (Fast-and-Furious).
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast