What you may not know about Herman Cain - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What you may not know about Herman Cain

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Send those letters in support of gun rights!

Cain Campaign Headquarters:
    P.O. Box 2158
    Stockbridge, Georgia 30281
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

and on top of all of those good things - he's not a Washington lawyer
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO, Certified Basic Pistol and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    So, lets all write Cain a letter explaining the simplicity of the 2nd Amendment.
    If you need to write letters to a presidential candidate explaining that, he has no business what so ever running for the office in the first place.

I can make it even easier to write that letter. There is a Herman Cain Website
    that you can use to contact him and it will save you a stamp. The Website:
    Contact Us | Herman Cain for President

Here is what I wrote:

Dear Mr. Cain

There is a thread in your honor at USA Carry.com. It's regarding Gun Rights and
    Concealed Carry. I wish you would take a moment to read it. A lot of us are in
    favor of you getting the Nomination and becoming the next President of the United
    States.

It has been brought to our attention that you may be a little squishie on the 2nd
    amendment however. We would like to think that you support the 2nd Amendment as
    well as States rights even though there is a State called Illinois.

The link: http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...tml#post234584

Thank you in advance Sir,

Bob Tabor
    Riverview, Fl.

Cain comes across as pro 2nd amemdment but he has stated that cities can regulate carry, no go for me now.

I listen when Mr Cain is on and change channels when it is Obama.

Cain stated that gun laws "should be a state’s decision.” He apparently disagrees with the majority opinion in In McDonald v. Chicago and instead agrees with Sotomayor on that issue.

We need to carefully select our nominee, but most important of all is that we must rid our government of this lying marxist scum that has put our country on a fast track to hell.

10. Cain/Bachman?..where did that come from? A white man with black skin and a women. Sure beats paying reparations.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I got that VERY info text, right down to the t's and i's .'s and dashes on another two sights. Each a conservative sight of course.Not saying it's not true. I was impressed first time I read itbut now I am wondering why it's so perfectly EXACT every time it comes up. Just saying. Looks to me like Caine is a great possiblity just because he is NOT a career politician. Puts him way out front for me. Still gotta wonder about this post going around like this...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast