What you may not know about Herman Cain - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What you may not know about Herman Cain

Mr. Cain is starting to become a noticed threat. The progressive left is now bringing out there token celeb's to attack Mr Cain. Let's not celebrate his success as a BLACK man in a WHITE world. No, now he is a slave to the Tea Party and he isn't smart enough to be his own man. I love Mr. Cains response. "I left the Democrat plantation long ago and made a life for myself".
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    "They" already are playing the race card. It would seem that the buzz on the lefty TV "news" info shows was that the tea party types who voted to allow Cain to win the Florida straw poll primarily did no so as to hide thier true racist tendencies. Striking, isn't it?
    When the left has no facts, they attack with vitriol.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    When the left has no facts, they attack with vitriol.
    Ain't that the truth.

Great, a black versus black for President. Who gets the Hillbilly vote?

Quote Originally Posted by alduane View Post
    Great, a black versus black for President. Who gets the Hillbilly vote?
    Cain because he is a businessman.

Blog Entries

My Letter to Herman Cain

Sir,

I started a forum on the USA Carry web site in your honor.
    We have 27,782 members and I have seen up to 20,000 views on some forums such as (America is a Christian Nation).
    The 2nd. amendment is very important to this group and I want to do everything possible to get you nominated, our Country needs a non-politician with your back ground and experience that believes in the freedoms our Country has to offer.
    I am a member of the Ohio Republican Party, The Steubenville for Liberty Group, The American Patriot Council, and I work at Franciscan University of Steubenville (a very conservative University). We need to get back to the Constitution and limit the government to those powers authorized to them by the constitution. We need to also honor those rights offered to the people by the constitution including the 2nd. Amendment’s right to bear arms, and most important the right to either prosper or fail without government interference.
    I took an oath many years ago to protect this Country and the Constitution of the United States from enemies both foreign and domestic. Sir I for one feel it is part of my/our duty to do our best to place the person we feel will do their utmost to honor the oath they will also be taking as President of the United States.

Thank You
    Chuck White

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...an-cain-3.html
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Sweet! More letters being sent to Cain (along with mine) exposing him to more support for 2nd A. rights. Nice. Not that we need to edjukate him mind you, just to help bring the issue more and more to him, to put more "pro gun" check marks in his gray matter.

Pass on the idea, anyway you can, to get more and more people to send more and more letters. ...I did. ;-)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

It should also be noted that, as CEO of Godfathers, Mr Cain instituted a no firearms policy for employees and customers...regardless of permit status.

I believe it is a business owner's (or the CEO of a corporation) right to not allow weapons in their place of business...but they will get neither my business nor my vote for it...

It appears that it is now the 999+9 plan. Check it out at Michelle Malkin » Herman Cain: Electrify the Border Fence . This may shock you. Also, to the right there is an image of some grenades with a "Fast and Furious" update.

Have a great and glorious day.
    Happily clinging to God and my guns...not at all bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by glocknload View Post
    It appears that it is now the 999+9 plan. Check it out at Michelle Malkin » Herman Cain: Electrify the Border Fence . This may shock you. Also, to the right there is an image of some grenades with a "Fast and Furious" update.

Have a great and glorious day.
    9 amps is way too much as long as you use 90,000 volts.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast