What you may not know about Herman Cain - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What you may not know about Herman Cain

Of course he is running to serve his self interest. There isn't a human walking this planet that doesn't do things to serve their own self interest. If you are going to ask for money to get you some where you better believe you will owe some kind of a pay off. No one makes an investment not expecting some kind of return. The best you can do is support the one you think will support your interest.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Of course he is running to serve his self interest. There isn't a human walking this planet that doesn't do things to serve their own self interest. If you are going to ask for money to get you some where you better believe you will owe some kind of a pay off. No one makes an investment not expecting some kind of return. The best you can do is support the one you think will support your interest.
    At his age his self interest is the same as mine.

We are just doing what we can to leave a little bit of the America we enjoyed to our children and grandchildren.

The Progressives are winning the battle to destroy everything America stands for.

Christianity, Patriotism, Individualism, and Self Worth.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    At his age his self interest is the same as mine.

We are just doing what we can to leave a little bit of the America we enjoyed to our children and grandchildren.

The Progressives are winning the battle to destroy everything America stands for.

Christianity, Patriotism, Individualism, and Self Worth.
    Amen to that! Proud to say that I too am old enough to remember what this great Nation is and was founded upon. Each individual with the self worth and determination that our Creator has given us makes up "We the People". Those who only think of themselves (me, me, me)ironically make up the 'Collective mentality' that is bringing our Country down. But I am thrilled to report that, in my view, there is an awakening taking place in this land (this land is your land, this land is my land....) and we must continue to pray that this awakening becomes stronger and stronger before it is too late. May God bless America...again!
    Happily clinging to God and my guns...not at all bitter.

Take a deep breath, people...in last night's "forum" Herman Cain clearly stated his stand on the 2nd Amendment. And I like it. Him and Newt Gingrich got the most standing ovation as they left the room. I was hoping Rick Perry will improve but witnessing on tube that he read from his "speech-cheat-sheet", I wasn't impressed. Newt is a well-seasoned politician, very slick and very impressive, said all the right words but I just can't pinpoint what is wrong with him. I think because he is too perfect. I feel that if I vote for him he will be another Nobammy but then Nobammy had started in the teleprompter and will end up with his teleprompter, Newt relied on his outlines, a half page simple piece of paper...well organized and all that. There is still something lacking in Herman Cain that I am waiting for him to make a decision of -- foreign policies. At least I know what I want to hear from him more...but Newt -- There Is Something About Sally???
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Just my opinion, Newt is the best qualified candidate running. That being said he has been trashed by the main stream media over the years and would be a long shot to win. Herman Cain has the best shot at defeating the current administration. I'm not worried about his short comings. Being a successful business man he is smart enough to surround himself with the right people to make up the difference. Maybe Bolton as Secretary of State.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Take a deep breath, people...in last night's "forum" Herman Cain clearly stated his stand on the 2nd Amendment. And I like it.
    Wolf Blitzer interviewed Cain who said it was clearly a state's right to control guns. This goes against the latest SCOTUS ruling McDonald v. Chicago. Ron Paul is the best defender of the constitution.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

I think Herman Cain shot the country in the foot when he said: "When it comes to abortion, from conception, no abortions, no exceptions." That means that a 13-year-old girl who is raped and gets pregnant from the crime must be punished again by being forced to give birth to the baby. That statement might help him get the Republican nomination, but it certainly won't help us beat Obama.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    I think Herman Cain shot the country in the foot when he said: "When it comes to abortion, from conception, no abortions, no exceptions." That means that a 13-year-old girl who is raped and gets pregnant from the crime must be punished again by being forced to give birth to the baby. That statement might help him get the Republican nomination, but it certainly won't help us beat Obama.
    So what crime did the unborn commit.

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    So what crime did the unborn commit.
    That's irrelevant. The 13-year-old girl is given a life sentence, starting with nine months of torture, for being raped.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    That's irrelevant. The 13-year-old girl is given a life sentence, starting with nine months of torture, for being raped.
    No it's not irrelevent. That baby is as much an innocent victim as the thirteen yoear old is. Sounds like you have no problem exicuting an innocent baby. I suppose you are also against capital punishment. That's fine with me if that's your stand. Just want to have it straight.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast