Fast & Furious Update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fast & Furious Update

Fast & Furious Update

The AG needs to be held responsible for this.
    If he knew last year when did Obama find out?

Who Knew What Did They Know and When Did They Know It

We will never know when Obama knew about it. Holder will end up taking the fall and never revealing when he told Obama.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MH52 View Post
    We will never know when Obama knew about it. Holder will end up taking the fall and never revealing when he told Obama.
    Yup, and CNN along with NBC, CBS, ABC, New York Times, MSNBC, MSN, any "news" or other network current event shows will never cover it in such a way so as to let Mr and Mrs Typical Ill-informed American know what really happened and why. That info will, as usual, only be available via Fox News Network, Rush, Glenn, Mark Levin, Savage, etc.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

One day one of their cahoots will spill and implicate both of them. I just hope it will come soon and long before election 2012. And who will replace the top dog? Just imagine the name Joe Biden and it will make your skin crawl!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    One day one of their cahoots will spill and implicate both of them. I just hope it will come soon and long before election 2012. And who will replace the top dog? Just imagine the name Joe Biden and it will make your skin crawl!
    Sure. Let me read that while I'm trying to eat. Thanx. :-)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    I smell a book deal.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I agree, this was not some "plan" thought up and implimented by BATF alone. They may have "thought it up" but the operational approval (particularly because of the borderline illegality and the assuredly irregularity of the whole "op") HAD to have "chopped off" on at the highest levels. Holder at the least and Obama more than likely, IMHO.

Maybe this particular "op" (along with the UN "Small Arms Treaty" effort) is what Obama was referring to when he mentioned certain "Gun Control" measures he was pursuing "off the radar".

Inch by inch, step by step..... slowly does the freedom crushing power mongers ply their evil plottings.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by crappiekiller2 View Post
    The AG needs to be held responsible for this.
    If he knew last year when did Obama find out?

Who Knew What Did They Know and When Did They Know It
    When did BO say he was working under the radar on gun control? Figure a month or so before that.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Obama work under the radar? But he said his administration would be the most open and upfront administration in modern history. Has the definition open and upfront changed?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Obama work under the radar? But he said his administration would be the most open and upfront administration in modern history. Has the definition open and upfront changed?
    It changed the day he was inaugurated. Rule does not apply to Dems in CONgress either as shown by the ObamaScamCare bill. Vote on it before reading.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast