Remember a time when we sent letters?

Thread: Remember a time when we sent letters?

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Remember a time when we sent letters?

Letters were once the norm in long distance communication. Today, they can still be useful in presenting your ideas. A letter takes time to write, time to envelope and send. They are a time investment and some still feel that sending a letter shows you care enough to invest a little of your time in the person you send the letter to. -quaintness off-

How about we all send a letter to Herman Cain's office to help nudge him, or at least try to, toward a better understanding of gun rights. He's a bit mediocre in that regard but a good, solid Tea Party type conservative otherwise.

Anyone can send an email in support of our rights, and do so by all means. (message area is found by clicking the blank area under "Phone" box)

Then, after that impersonal message is sent, enjoy some quality time with your thoughts as you put them on paper!

H. Cain Campaign Headquarters:
    P.O. Box 2158
    Stockbridge, Georgia 30281
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me.

Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Cain has stated in the past he is pro second amendment but has also state cities have right to regulate gun ownership, this does not sound good, as he is not pro second amendment. Also just spoke with NRA and they have a huge push on for HR 822 but in speaking with them this bill in no way negates the Federal Gun Free School Zones, so it is a no go with me.

Southwestern, MI
    Herman Cain is pretty mediocre in all regards.