Should a convicted felon be allowed to carry firearm - Page 10
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Should a convicted felon be allowed to carry firearm

Felons Noway should they be allowed ccw....never

Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    Felons Noway should they be allowed ccw....never
    Especially if they were convicted of some dangerous felony like tax evasion.

Disclaimer: I have ONLY read the first post in this thread before writing this response...

I was accused/challenged in another thread about some of my beliefs, and "cmhbob" thinks he has me over a barrel if I answer this in some way he doesnt like, lol

So, here is my answer to the actual question at hand... Yes, they should be allowed to bear arms if they have been released (with these very few "ifs" .... they should not still be a danger to society, in other words, if they are still a "danger" then what the hell are they doing back out on the streets? The court system (along with almost all other "systems" in govt) is a frikking joke, and does NOT do the job it is supposed to.. if it did, then WHY would you have a problem with someone who "paid their debt to society" being armed?

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Would you give a firearm to the child molester that killed our little guy? He served time for our nine-year-old and upon release tried to do it again. He then served 10 years for attempting to kill two six-year-old boys. He's now free again. I've since caught him trying to setup an overnight camping trip for elementary school-age boys. An friend who is a retired FBI profiler beleives he'll kill again.
    No, in an actual civilized society he would never make it court for the 2nd offense, because he wouldnt have gotten out alive after the 1st one .......

Quote Originally Posted by stingray2100 View Post

Just like the people that carry, you keep clean you have the privilige to carry it, you make a mistake you get the privilige taken away, just like kids.
    Actually, I have the "RIGHT" to carry a firearms if I choose to... perhaps you need to do a study on "rights" and try again? Also, you claim to be an "instructor" yet do not know this? very scary....................

Quote Originally Posted by grmerrill View Post
    How can someone that took away every right from their victim think they deserve their rights back. That takes a big set of brass ones to even ask.

But hey, if some of the people here are ok with giving a murderer, a rapist, or a child molester a gun and setting then loose near your family, I guess that you trust people enough that you don't even carry a gun.
    Wow, thank you for your blanket statement that describes no-one here that has responded up to this point... (when YOU posted the quoted above) I can see that you still have your head someplace very dark and stinky... nice to see you havent changed any, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Lots of naive people here...
    Most people really dont change. Look at the high recidivism rates in this country. A person goes to prison, gets out, commits another crime or the same crime, and goes right back to prison. Some of you think a person who commits a violent crime and serves 5 years in prison is automatically a good person now? Wow.
    A person's willingness and decision to commit a felony tells us a lot about what kind of person they are. For those of you who think convicted felons fresh out of prison deserve guns, would you let a convicted child molester who "paid his debt" play with your child? Most likely not. Why? Because society loses their trust in individuals who break our most serious laws.
    If you commit a felony, especially a violent one, you do not deserve the right to own a gun.
    I am amazed you can even write legibly enough for us to read it, (you obviously have no skill at all in comprehension of written words) because based on the outright bullcrap you are accusing the others here of writing, how can you claim to have read them when all you have done is outright lie about what they have written???? My goodness, it is as if expressly condoning murder (in other threads) wasnt enough, now you are spouting crap in this thread too......

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    If felons could legally own guns after they serve time in prison learning how to commit crimes better and developing a harder attitude, think of what it would be like.

"Okay Bill, good job serving your 10 years in prison for aggravated assault and robbery. Hope you are all better now. Here is your gun back, the same one you used in the robbery. Have fun, and try to play nice this time you little rascal! I mean, boys will be boys after all!"
    I see you still cant comprehend the written word.... I have seen NOTHING that even hints about what you think you see in the prior posts, yet you have continued to post your fantasies about them...... You need some help, that is for sure, and you claim to actually be in the field of psychiatry??? I suggest you find a colleague to get some help, and do it quickly....

My apologies for posting so many replies in a row, I am late to the party... and it is ALL cmhbobs fault... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45:239191
    Quote Originally Posted by grmerrill View Post
    How can someone that took away every right from their victim think they deserve their rights back. That takes a big set of brass ones to even ask.

But hey, if some of the people here are ok with giving a murderer, a rapist, or a child molester a gun and setting then loose near your family, I guess that you trust people enough that you don't even carry a gun.
    Wow, thank you for your blanket statement that describes no-one here that has responded up to this point... (when ofU posted the quoted above) I can see that you still have your head someplace very dark and stinky... nice to see you havent changed any, lol
    You admit to only reading the first post out of a total of 10 pages and then you are going to grace our presence and pass judgment. Let me give you some advice.

1. Get some therapy. It's obvious you need it.

2. Get an education. So you don't try to make fun if people when they use words you don't understand. Words like passive aggressive. remember those?

3. Read the posts that lead up to the ones you wish to criticize

4. Remember that it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid than opening it and proving that you are. Girl, you have posted enough proof on the site as it is, give it a rest.

Saying I have my head someplace dark and stinky. The gall. If this is a campaign for the title of queen biotch tell me where to cast my vote. You are it.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast