Should a convicted felon be allowed to carry firearm - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Should a convicted felon be allowed to carry firearm

Quote Originally Posted by grmerrill View Post
    You admit to only reading the first post out of a total of 10 pages and then you are going to grace our presence and pass judgment. Let me give you some advice.

1. Get some therapy. It's obvious you need it.

2. Get an education. So you don't try to make fun if people when they use words you don't understand. Words like passive aggressive. remember those?

3. Read the posts that lead up to the ones you wish to criticize

4. Remember that it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid than opening it and proving that you are. Girl, you have posted enough proof on the site as it is, give it a rest.

Saying I have my head someplace dark and stinky. The gall. If this is a campaign for the title of queen biotch tell me where to cast my vote. You are it.
    Wow, you obviously cannot comprehend things either, so I will attempt to educate you yet again.....

Was the post I quoted you INSIDE my FIRST post where I said I had not read anything other the initial post?

I actually, after my initial post started reading at post #2, and then in the order they were posted, if I decided I needed to respond, I did... Is that simple enough for YOU to understand?

(I know everyone else is able to comprehend this, why cant you?)

AFTER my initial post, did I quote something that was written FURTHER IN THE THREAD? Why yes I did... I wonder where I got that quote from (If, in fact I didnt then read further, which you are accusing me of.....)

Thanks for pointing out your ignorance without my help......

I suggest you delete your post before anyone else reads it, lol.... OH WAIT..... Once I quoted it, everyone can still see it, even if you delete it now, lmbo, too bad... so sad.......

And BTW, you have actually called me a NAME..... *gasp*.... you do know that is against the forum policy, dont you?......

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45:239209
    You admit to only reading the first post out of a total of 10 pages and then you are going to grace our presence and pass judgment. Let me give you some advice.

2. Get an education. So you don't try to make fun if people when they use words you don't understand. Words like passive aggressive. remember those?

4. Remember that it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid than opening it and proving that you are. Girl, you have posted enough proof on the site as it is, give it a rest.

Saying I have my head someplace dark and stinky. The gall. If this is a campaign for the title of queen biotch tell me where to cast my vote. You are it.
    Wow, you obviously cannot comprehend things either, so I will attempt to educate you yet again.....

Was the post I quoted you INSIDE my FIRST post where I said I had not read anything other the initial post?

I actually, after my initial post started reading at post #2, and then in the order they were posted, if I decided I needed to respond, I did... Is that simple enough for YOU to understand?

(I know everyone else is able to comprehend this, why cant you?)

AFTER my initial post, did I quote something that was written FURTHER IN THE THREAD? Why yes I did... I wonder where I got that quote from (If, in fact I didnt then read further, which you are accusing me of.....)

Thanks for pointing out your ignorance without my help......

I suggest you delete your post before anyone else reads it, lol.... OH WAIT..... Once I quoted it, everyone can still see it, even if you delete it now, lmbo, too bad... so sad.......

And BTW, you have actually called me a NAME..... *gasp*.... you do know that is against the forum policy, dont you?......
    Call it my own personal declaration of independence. Being an adult I can handle consequences, I just can't handle you. If no one stood up to the "stinky stuff" that flows from you're mouth it would never end.

How bout this.... I will be a child and open another thread asking people to agree with me.... Or do I leave the crap to you? Thank God not all females are like you....... You give trolls a bad name.

If I get banned at least I have said my peace and the others can deal with your passive aggressive "stinky stuff".

And I am the one receiving the "least civil post" trophy and nifty CCW badge? Really? Surely you can find some far more worthy candidates...G50AE?

Well said partner, couldnt agree anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Well said partner, couldnt agree anymore.

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see he hasnt changed at all...... Cant read, or comprehend anything.... Just has a vendetta for me because he hates that I called him out for promoting murder, so ANYTHING said about me, even if it is baseless foolishness that has been pointed out to be absolutely untrue, it is still something he adores..... Can it get any more pathetic?

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see he hasnt changed at all...... Cant read, or comprehend anything.... Just has a vendetta for me because he hates that I called him out for promoting murder, so ANYTHING said about me, even if it is baseless foolishness that has been pointed out to be absolutely untrue, it is still something he adores..... Can it get any more pathetic?
    Now that you have yelled everybody else that was following this subject into silence can you take that medication the doctor gave you and calm down? If you keep at it like this you're gonna blow a gasket.

I haven't yelled at anyone.... If something I said is untrue, or not an answer to an unwarranted attack, please enlighten us.....

Am I not "allowed" to answer a post that I have a comment about? Am I not "allowed" to answer an attack that was made against me?

Just because you may not like what I write, or how I write it, it in no way gives you the "right" to say I have "silenced" everyone.. I didnt "silence" you did I?

Making a blanket accusation without any proof isn't helping anything, so why did you even post?

If you cannot handle something wrong being pointed out, you are definitely in the wrong place, lol

I haven't yelled at anyone.... If something I said is untrue, or not an answer to an unwarranted attack, please enlighten us.....

Am I not "allowed" to answer a post that I have a comment about? Am I not "allowed" to answer an attack that was made against me?

Just because you may not like what I write, or how I write it, it in no way gives you the "right" to say I have "silenced" everyone.. I didnt "silence" you did I?

Making a blanket accusation without any proof isn't helping anything, so why did you even post?

If you cannot handle something wrong being pointed out, you are definitely in the wrong place, lol
    You used up so many exclamation marks I doubt there will be any left for the rest of us should we need some. That's the forum equivalent of yelling. And nobody else but us two seems to be posting anymore so the conclusion seems fairly obvious.

Sure you are entitled to your opinion. So am I.

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    You used up so many exclamation marks I doubt there will be any left for the rest of us should we need some. That's the forum equivalent of yelling. And nobody else but us two seems to be posting anymore so the conclusion seems fairly obvious.

Sure you are entitled to your opinion. So am I.
    Would you like a gift certificate to Staples? I'm sure they have some..... As far as "yelling" goes, it is typing in all CAPS that is considered yelling.... never heard of explanation points being the same.... oh well, I will take you on your word on that one...

Would you like a gift certificate to Staples? I'm sure they have some..... As far as "yelling" goes, it is typing in all CAPS that is considered yelling.... never heard of explanation points being the same.... oh well, I will take you on your word on that one...
    And a good time was had by all.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast