Obamacare falling apart on piece at a time.

Thread: Obamacare falling apart on piece at a time.

Obamacare falling apart on piece at a time.

Obama Administration Cuts Major Part Of Health Care Reform Law: CLASS Long-Term Insurance Program Canceled

Next time, read the Bill and do the figures before voting CONgress. Next up, the entire Bill at the Supreme Court.

Yea this is a great health plan. All his polical friends are exempt and congress is exempt. I guess for the rest of us if we contribute to his re-election fund we can be exempt too. How's that hope and change working? Don't forget everything we do will be out in the open. Non of this behind closed door stuff. Really?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    The frustrating part to me are the millions of zombified couch sitters swallowing the sh-t that CNN, ABC and MSLSD are feeding them. ...Then they go vote.

Just in Case! - Hornady Manufacturing, Inc
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

And these zombies multiply too? More range time using Hornady zombie max!! Thanks for the heads-up, tuts40...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

They also vote.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Be sure to get the Army Manual on Zombie Warfare. http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1599...pt#reader-link Also available for your Kindle. :D