Islamic Street Justice - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Islamic Street Justice

1. Funny, "my" party is the party that is trying to prevent our government from just turning into a corporatocracy. And no, I would leave the Democratic party before it turned into actual communism. (I suggest you study what communism actually is before claiming the Democratic party is already there.)

To be blunt, I didn't join the Republican Party because it has too many people like you. Too many people who are of the opinion "you're for us or against us," who blindly view someone with different views as purely worthy of ridicule. The Democratic party is open to those with "fringe" views for their party. People like me, who are strong Second Amendment believers, along with those who believe all guns should be destroyed. It is my goal to ensure that the Democratic party leans more toward my views. As soon as it reaches a point where my views are completely marginalized and ridiculed, I'll leave.

But the system we have now is so broken that to have any influence, you must be either a Republican or a Democrat. So I picked one. If the Republican party had been more willing to accept those who disagree on some issues (personal rights, for example,) I would have likely become active in the Republican party.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    And no, I would leave the Democratic party before it turned into actual communism. .
    The problem there is that YOU can't see it coming. At what point will you switch sides? As it turns? Too late my friend and you will have helped them achieve their goal.

KK

The Democratic party is open to those with "fringe" views for their party.
    Oh boy. Well, they're not open to the tea party, that's for sure. They reguarly ridicule and make accusations of racism, bigotry and fanaticism. They regularly play the race card. They support (see polls) the idiotic, disheveled, uncoordinated position of the occupy Wall St. movement and 25% want their kid to grow up protesting at such misdirected gatherings. This is not my opinion, it is the result of numerous polls.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Some ppl are just to far to the left -to far to the right. I'm in the middle. Alot of ppl are just plain paranoid. And don't even see it. I'm not paranoid but I am prepared.

The term "can't see the forest through the trees" comes to mind. I've never known the democrats to be tolerant of anyone that disagress with them. But the main stream media claims they are tolerant and the democrats claim they are tolerant so I must be mistaken. They certainly do care more then the greedy rich republicans do.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Does that mean Christianity belongs in the first century where it came from?

Oy, so much for religious freedom.

Yes, there are extremists, among ALL groups. No, *THE VAST MAJORITY OF MODERATE MUSLIMS TO NOT BELIEVE THAT IS ACCEPTABLE*.

The two most populous majority-Muslim nations are ones you don't even think about: Indonesia and Turkey. Both countries fully support other religions. It is not ISLAM that says the hate he ascribes to it, it is EXTREMISTS who say that.
    Ed you have your feet planted on some very shakey ground. I cannot support any religion that teaches to kill non-believers, or dictates that women are less than second class citizens. You can go back however far in history you want to find whatever debachery imaginable to try to make a point Ed, I are talking TODAY. teachings TODAY. Throw out any discussion about extremists, would you allow your wife, your daughter to be ruled by Sharia law in the name of "religious freedom"? God help you if you will and help America if we ever allow it to happen.

8. There are plenty of Islamic mosques that teach peace and tolerance. My Lutheran church holds co-sponsored events with one locally on a regular basis - and has "pen-pal" type arrangements with friendly mosques in foreign countries (including one in Jordan.)

If you are willing to paint ALL Muslims as "extremists bent on destroying Christianity", then you don't have any ground to stand on when people complain about "Christian Extremists" trying to wipe out Islam!

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Ed you have your feet planted on some very shakey ground. I cannot support any religion that teaches to kill non-believers, or dictates that women are less than second class citizens. You can go back however far in history you want to find whatever debachery imaginable to try to make a point Ed, I are talking TODAY. teachings TODAY. Throw out any discussion about extremists, would you allow your wife, your daughter to be ruled by Sharia law in the name of "religious freedom"? God help you if you will and help America if we ever allow it to happen.
    A judge in Florida has rulled recently that Sharia Law is allowed in US court. So it is already happening.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

10. Where are all these moderates when the killing happens? If there are so many of them, they should be all over the news when a terrorist is stopped before completing his plan or when someone blows themselves up and takes a bunch of women and children with them.

Am I the only one in the "I'll believe it when I see it" mode?

Moderates don't generally have an opinion on anything untill they have a chance to stick a wet finger in the air and see which way the wind is blowing. For the liberals, we just need to understand what hardships these poor terrorist have to live under. Conservatives are a bunch of mind numb robots waiting from direction from their leader, Rush Limbaugh, to tell them what to think.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast