Islamic Street Justice - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Islamic Street Justice

1. Quote Originally Posted by OpenCarryYes View Post
    Where are all these moderates when the killing happens? If there are so many of them, they should be all over the news when a terrorist is stopped before completing his plan or when someone blows themselves up and takes a bunch of women and children with them.

Am I the only one in the "I'll believe it when I see it" mode?
    I agree. These animals are taught to lie to the non-believers. The radicals will kill you and innocent people. Mr. Ed should by some ocean front property in Arizona. The problem with moderates no matter who you are, have no sole. Moderates are just spineless creatures that move with the flow.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I wonder if the 'Nay Sayers' have taken the time to read the Qur'an? And I'm not talking about Wild Bill either. He pretty much has Islam nailed down.

Religious freedom is alive and well here in the US. And the liberal left would have us close our eyes to what Islam has done and what it promotes even here in the US. If a religion sanctifies the death of "non-believers" and preaches that "true believers should kill the infidels" and anyone that does not believe in Islam is an infidel, that pretty much puts us all in the cross hairs.

I haven't seen much of an uprising from the Islamic community or CAIR about the atrocities going on around the world in the name of Islam. Not much of a peep at all.

If I invite you into my home because you choose to leave your own home, then all you want to do is change my home to resemble yours, my invitation won't last very long.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Moderates don't generally have an opinion on anything untill they have a chance to stick a wet finger in the air and see which way the wind is blowing. For the liberals, we just need to understand what hardships these poor terrorist have to live under. Conservatives are a bunch of mind numb robots waiting from direction from their leader, Rush Limbaugh, to tell them what to think.
    Thats pretty good.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Those who do not understand the threat against our freedom, liberty and corresponding strength that the encroaching marxism/statism, the growing jihad, illegal immigration and China pose do not understand the differences between the idiology of freedom and the ideologies of the afore mentioned threats.

Those who's political allegiance is to a party that has, over the past few decades, abandoned it's love of self reliance and personal liberty and has become the party of marxism and indirect jihad support, will not be able to defend thier party's positions but will instead sling mud and vilify those pointing out their party's "leftness"...

The very loud silence of those who should be condemming jihad but instead are silent or divert attention by insulting other religions, in my opinion, are a liability to freedom and liberty.

If the above bothers someone then they are part of the cancer this country's freedom and liberty is suffering, and are deserving of scorn. Why would they not then move to a place where they might be more comfortable such as Pakistan, Mexico, Sudan or China?

America is still the best country in the world even tho these cancerous liberals are trying not to raise those countries to our level but to break us down to theirs. If you want to live in a Venezuela or a Greece, move. Get your a$$ over there, rather than supporting those trying so hard to bring us to our economic knees.

If you are afraid to call a jihadist an enemy or if you rail against those calling out islamic supporters of jihad (by virtue of their overwhelming silence) and attempt to divert attention by showing antagonism toward Christianity instead, you are an enemy of the freedom this country represents.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

6. Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    I agree. These animals are taught to lie to the non-believers. The radicals will kill you and innocent people. Mr. Ed should by some ocean front property in Arizona. The problem with moderates no matter who you are, have no sole. Moderates are just spineless creatures that move with the flow.
    Well, the shoes I'm wearing now are indeed getting a bit thin in the soles, but I'm pretty sure you mean "soul".

So we know how you feel on liberals, and now moderates. Do only conservatives have rights to you?

Again, obviously there are extremists who claim Islamic faith, as there are extremists who claim Christian faith. That doesn't mean every Muslim is an extremist any more than it means every Christian is an extremist. The moment you start painting all members of a group with one brush is when you start demonizing and dehumanizing them, which is the path toward genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    Funny, "my" party is the party that is trying to prevent our government from just turning into a corporatocracy. And no, I would leave the Democratic party before it turned into actual communism. (I suggest you study what communism actually is before claiming the Democratic party is already there.)

To be blunt, I didn't join the Republican Party because it has too many people like you. Too many people who are of the opinion "you're for us or against us," who blindly view someone with different views as purely worthy of ridicule. The Democratic party is open to those with "fringe" views for their party. People like me, who are strong Second Amendment believers, along with those who believe all guns should be destroyed. It is my goal to ensure that the Democratic party leans more toward my views. As soon as it reaches a point where my views are completely marginalized and ridiculed, I'll leave.

But the system we have now is so broken that to have any influence, you must be either a Republican or a Democrat. So I picked one. If the Republican party had been more willing to accept those who disagree on some issues (personal rights, for example,) I would have likely become active in the Republican party.
    Ed: As you know, most of my comments about the Democratic Party have been by way of humor and I don't think openly viscious. From your profile, I know that you are a young man and I congratulate you on becoming involved in politics at an early age. However, I think you are all wet in some of your assertions, particularily, "you're for us or against us." That has been the mantra of the Democrats for many, many years and has become very savage in recent years. The Democrats have made every attempt to force their ideas on all of us without even considering what effect it may have on the nation. A classic example of that is the Health Care Act that the Democrats had passed even before it could be read and discussed. That document has the effect of taking away liberties from us very insidiously and, with a thorough reading and discussion, would have never passed. It was literally shoved down our throats! Now the President is by-passing the Congress and making policies by regulations that are truly indicative of his trying to be a dictator. Where is all the dissent from the "Democrats" as this Pied Piper is leading us to destruction? What are all of you "fringe" people who are for 2d Amendment rights, and those who want guns destroyed, doing to make things better in this country? If you are an adherent to the policies espoused by the "Democratic Party" of today, you would definitely be anti-gun, not "either/or." You can't have it both ways. Oh, by the way, I have done a little reading on communism and I have seen what can happen to a country when the communists take control. Believe me Ed, it is nearly here and, if we don't get the Pied Piper out of the White House, we are up that proverbial creek without a paddle. I will still use humor, if I can, when commenting about Democrats and not try to be overly obnoxious, however, many a truth has been said in jest!

8. I personally dont believe islam is a religion. I believe its a totalitarian gov system posing as a religion to gain the protections of a religion (1st amendment).

And yes, I believe people are free to practice whatever belief system they choose. But, when it preaches hate and murder of those that dont believe, it has crossed the line and should no longer be protected by the 1st amendment.
    things will get worse until we are seeing people blow themselves up on US soil to meet their 72 virgins. When that starts happening, sharia will be used to jusrify their actions and we will be fighting for our lives and freedom once again.

Keep the powder dry

Blog Entries
    There were many thousands who were wanting something more. There was rioting, economic chaos. A man arose who's eloquent speeches captivated the hearts and minds of those yearning for a way to get more. A party was born and began fooling many people, making them believe the activity of the party was for the people. After all, they promised to take from the rich to help the poor. They took only indirect control of the willing major media initially, allowing more and more people to believe there was good in an all controlling government. Before the people figured out what was happening, it was too late. Even as American soldiers took German people through the nazi's death camps there were those who could not believe thier beloved leader and his caring party would do such a thing... Many of you don't see the analogy or care and for me that is a very sad thing.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    There are plenty of Islamic mosques that teach peace and tolerance. My Lutheran church holds co-sponsored events with one locally on a regular basis - and has "pen-pal" type arrangements with friendly mosques in foreign countries (including one in Jordan.)

If you are willing to paint ALL Muslims as "extremists bent on destroying Christianity", then you don't have any ground to stand on when people complain about "Christian Extremists" trying to wipe out Islam!
    Lets cut the dancing around shall we.... As a "democrat" that fights for the poor and unfortunate... Where is your righteous indignation at how even moderate muslims treat women? Force them to pray seperate, don't let them drive, force them to wear ankle to wrist to top of the head clothing. You slam christianity to defend muslims that treat women like trash.... Where is your defense of muslim women?

Ooh wait... you are a democrat, they will claim to, but will never take the moral high ground.. Doesn't matter if it is an intern under your desk or a coat hanger scraping out that fetus, or your "medical" marajuana like all democrats you want "what you want and you want it now". Screw those at the back of the bus or coverered in their hijab. You only need to fill them full of lies so they will vote for your democrat lackies then screw them. Good hell, at least when a republican screws you they are honest about it.

Blog Entries
    Well said, Warbirds. There is a difference between pretending to care/talking about caring and doing what it takes to show true compassion and providing the means for everyone who tries to succeed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast