Islamic Street Justice - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Islamic Street Justice

Quote Originally Posted by ironmike86 View Post
    Some ppl are just to far to the left -to far to the right. I'm in the middle. Alot of ppl are just plain paranoid. And don't even see it. I'm not paranoid but I am prepared.
    The "proper answer" is; "I know I'm paranoid.... but am I paranoid enough?" Long a standard "line" amongst National Level Intelligence types. (Been there-done that.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    God Bless Wild Bill,

I fully support his Statement,and Beliefs. America wake up,it could happen to you.
    +1, I'll support his statement

Thumbs up Rogue Fitness Do-Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    Well, the shoes I'm wearing now are indeed getting a bit thin in the soles, but I'm pretty sure you mean "soul".
    2011 Rogue Weightlifting Shoes

Try these if they are available in your size.

Again, obviously there are extremists who claim Islamic faith, as there are extremists who claim Christian faith. That doesn't mean every Muslim is an extremist any more than it means every Christian is an extremist. The moment you start painting all members of a group with one brush is when you start demonizing and dehumanizing them, which is the path toward genocide.
    Yes, as I have said before on another thread, Christianity and Islam are very similar religions.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    The "proper answer" is; "I know I'm paranoid.... but am I paranoid enough?" Long a standard "line" amongst National Level Intelligence types. (Been there-done that.)

GG
    Then your not prepared. Paranoia is just fear. That's what I don't understand.

Has anyone else noticed that Ed selectively replies. If it is a tough question he ignores it.

He truly is a democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Yes, as I have said before on another thread, Christianity and Islam are very similar religions.
    REALLY? Other than being monotheisms and Islam calling for a few basic priciples of social living (e.g. don't kill each other, stealing from one's neighbor is problematic, etc. but... only among the faithful, do what one will to the infidel) what are the similarities?
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    The only thing similar is they are classified religions. I have yet to hear any Christian religion tell their follwers to kill anyone who doesn't convert to Christianity. Or to beat your wife and kill your childen if they shame the family.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Does that mean Christianity belongs in the first century where it came from?

Oy, so much for religious freedom.

Yes, there are extremists, among ALL groups. No, *THE VAST MAJORITY OF MODERATE MUSLIMS TO NOT BELIEVE THAT IS ACCEPTABLE*.

The two most populous majority-Muslim nations are ones you don't even think about: Indonesia and Turkey. Both countries fully support other religions. It is not ISLAM that says the hate he ascribes to it, it is EXTREMISTS who say that.
    Naivete. There is no one so blind as he who will not see.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Or to beat your wife and kill your childen if they shame the family.
    From predominately Christian Sub-Saharan Africa,

Women fight breast ironing through sex education - CNN.com

The nation is question is close to 70% Christian.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast